Volume 1 Chapter One: Silver

On a normal evening in Vale, a young man was walking in the streets, he wore a silver colored jacket with black pants and black and silver shoes. He had short length silver hair and bright green eyes.

Silver had just arrived in Vale earlier in the day and was looking for a place to stay the night. He found a small cheap inn and rented a room before going out to wander the streets. He realized he needed to load up on dust since he was nearly out so he looked around for a dust store. He eventually found a store called "From Dusk till Dawn" and he walked inside.

Shopkeep: Evening young man, what can I get you?"

Silver: Good evening, where do you keep your smaller dust crystals?

Shopkeep: Over in row two. I can help you find exactly what you're looking for if you tell me.

Silver: I need crystals that can fit into my guns here. *Silver shows the shopkeep his weapons.* Revolver rounds to be more precise.

Shopkeep: hmm...I have some dust bullets that would work just fine. Quite a weapon you have there.

Silver: Custom made. Thanks for the compliment and the help.

Shopkeep: No problem.

Silver walked around the store and noticed a young girl with black hair and red headphones reading a comic book. She was wearing some black clothes with a red cape and a skirt. Silver didn't feel like talking to a stranger, at least not tonight so he walked over to the isle with the dust bullets and start putting them in a bag to purchase. He grabbed ice, fire and lightning dust crystals and was about to take them to the counter to purchase, however he stopped in his tracks once the doors to the store opened suddenly.

Four men wearing black suits with red ties walked inside, each carrying a basic weapon. One of them stopped in front of Silver and held his weapon up.

Henchmen #1: Hey slow it down kid! Stay put and no one gets hurt.

Silver didn't persist and just stopped in his tracks. Soon a orange haired man wearing a white suit and a black hat strolled in like he owned the place as he walked over to the counter.

 Soon a orange haired man wearing a white suit and a black hat strolled in like he owned the place as he walked over to the counter

Roman Torchwick: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

Shopkeep: *Raises Hands* P-please just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Calm down, we're not here here for your money. *Looks over at his henchman* Grab the dust.

Silver: Great...of course the first store I walk into gets robbed...

The men wearing black suits spread throughout the store, except the one currently facing Silver. They started to take the pure dust out of the machines as the shopkeep was held at gunpoint.

Silver: Wow robbing a old man...how pathetic.

Henchman #1: Watch it kid, now shut your mouth, it would make both our nights go by a lot faster.