Volume 1 Chapter Nine: What is Means to be a Leader

Professor Peter Port: Let the match...begin!

Professor Port unleashed a Boarbatusk Grimm from the cage and it charged at Weiss who quickly dodged it's first attack.

Professor Peter Port: Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake: Fight Well!

Silver: Don't Lose Ice Queen!

Ruby: Year, represent Teeeeeam RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby! I'm trying to focus!

Ruby: Oh, um...sorry...

Weiss had dodging the boarbatusks attacks even if just barely. Silver could tell she was trying to use her training here but she failed to realize one vital thing.

Silver: She's struggling to adapt...

Ruby: Hang in there, Weiss!

Weiss charged the Boarbatusk and managed to get her blade trapped in the Grimms tusks and is tossed around as she tried to get the rapier back.

Professor Peter Port: Bold, new approach. I like it!

Silver: Dammit Ice Queen...use common sense...

Ruby: Come on, Weiss, show it's who's boss!

Weiss got distracted by Ruby and lost her weapon completely as it landed far away from her.

Professor Peter Port: Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?

Weiss barely managed to dodge the Boarbatusk as she rolled over to grab her rapier.

Ruby: Weiss! Go for it's belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!

Silver: *sighs*

Ruby sits back down, all of her energy now gone as the Boarbatusk leaps into the air at Weiss and spinning rapidly in the air. As it got closer Weiss used her semblance to and blocks the attack and using her semblance managed to drive the rapier right into the Boarbastusks stomach when it got overturned causing it to die.

 As it got closer Weiss used her semblance to and blocks the attack and using her semblance managed to drive the rapier right into the Boarbastusks stomach when it got overturned causing it to die