CHAPTER 26

SHE'S staring at Cross with her clenched fist.

"Control yourself, Tres." Nyx whispered beside her.

"I know what I'm doing, Uno. There's a lot of innocent people in this building. This murder night  will not only happens inside this hall but also, in the other floor." She said while looking at the dance floor.

"W-What did you say?" Dos asked in shock.

"How did you know that?" Rune asked her.

"I saw it a while ago when I held his hand. Did you tell the others to keep an eye on every floor?" She said and move her head to the left side to face Nyx.

"I already told the others. Kaya nga kakaunti lang tayo na dumalo e. Don't worry. I already told them to keep an eye. Terror and Tiger were on the rooftop." Nyx answered.

"Thank you, Uno." She said.

"Well, that's our job to keep the innocent people safe." Nyx said with a smirk.

"Oh and to sum up, this game is you can kill anyone who will block your way to press the codes here." Cross said and point the two buttons beside the stage.

"How can you create a code using a dot and a dash? He's insane." Dos said.

"What kind of code that has a dot and a dash?" Butterfly said and they're all looking at the two buttons.

"Morse code." She said.

"Yeah. You can create not just words but also sentences and paragraphs." Nyx said while cleaning her small dagger.

"Cool." Dos said in amusement.

"You know that we're not allowed to kill." She said to Nyx.

"I know. I'm just giving him an idea that we're going to break our golden rule but the truth is...we don't." Nyx said with a playful smile and she smiled at her.

"That's what I like about you."

"Remember...you only have 10 seconds to do that. Shall we start? I think we should." Cross added.

"Para siyang si Joker kung kumilos at magsalita. Sarap niya patayin." Nanggigigil na usal ni Dos.

"Should we participate?" Dusk asked.

"Of course. We won't enjoy the game if we don't. Ready?" Nyx said with a smirk without looking at them.

"We were born ready." She said and tied her hair into a low bun.

Can't wait.

"Okay! A count of 3..." A word 'Ballroom' were flashed on the screen.

She smirked 'cause she knew Cross very well.

"3!" She smirked and starts running towards the button.

"Sh*t!" she heard Dos cursed that made her and Nyx chuckled. She quickly avoid the man's punch and she hit the nape that made him lost his conscious.

1 down.

"Ang bobo niya mag bilang!" Sigaw ni Dos na ikinangiti niya lang. She quickly kick the manhood of the next man blocked her way, the man kneel and groan then she kick his face.

"5 seconds."

"Tres, now!" Dos shouted and punched the man.

"Go. We'll handle this." Nyx said and she jumped and rolled towards the button.

"3..." She quickly press the codes.

"2..." Before she could press the final code a man was about to touch her hair when Dave punched it.