CHAPTER 37

"Taia..." tawag nito sa kaniya at napatingin siya ulit sa mga mata nito.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he said. She felt her world stops after hearing those words from him.

"Huh?"

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" he said it again and sincere while looking straight to her eyes that makes her legs feel weak.

"If you're not ready-"

"Yes." She said automatically that made him stunned.

"Pardon?" he asked that made her smile.

"Yes, Dave. I'm willing to be your girlfriend." She said with a smile and looked at him with full of love. Hindi niya alam kung napansin ba nito ang kislap ng mga mata niya pero wala na siyang paki dahil ang lalaking inaasam niya ay magiging kasintahan na niya.

"Taia." He said and she saw his eyes filled with tears then she put another ring in her ring finger. While he's putting the ring, she saw his tears falling while he's smiling.

I really love this man.

She looked at the ring and it looks like just one ring all together. She gasped when he plant a kiss on her hand and she can see and feel his warmth breath and tears on her hand.

"You're my happiness." He said and plant a kiss again while looking at her with love. Nagulat siya nang bigla siya nitong hilain palapit rito at niyakap. She can hear his sobs and she hugs him back.  She can feel his warmth breath on her neck while he hugs her tight on her waist.

"I can't... I c-can't believe it. I love you so much, Mocha." He said and when she heard that endearment, her tears started falling with a smile on her lips.  Hindi siya makapaniwalang maririnig niya iyon ng personal sa mga labi nito. Ang tawag nito sa kaniya sa panaginip niya, sa panaginip niya na mangyayari sa hinaharap at nangyari nga.

Now I believe that love can wait and comes in the right time.

He distance a little and stare into her eyes.

"I love you, Mocha." He said with his eyes still wet because of tears and she close her eyes when he lean towards her. She smiled when his soft lips touch her forehead and kiss it gently.

"I can see it." He said and pull her close to his chest then wrap his arms around her waist. They saw the sun is set now and she smiled then closed her eyes. She can hear and feel his heartbeat.

"I can see it in your eyes that you love me, too." He said in a low voice and hug her tight then open her eyes again. She smiled while looking at the skies. Napaayos siya ng upo nang biglang may sinuot itong kwentas sa kaniya at nagulat siya sa pendant nito.

"S-Saan mo nakuha 'to?" tanong niya habang hawak ang pendant at nakatingin rito. Iyun ang pendant sa kwentas na binili niya dati nung nagkaroon ng fiesta sa probensiya at initial iyon ng pangalan ni Dave.

"I have to tell you something." He said and sighed.

"I lied to you about the mission. I went back to your province." He said that made her stunned.

"Why?"

"I want to ask your family's permission if they would let me be your boyfriend. They're strict at first but after that, they agreed and your mom gave that to me." He said and she sit properly with care and sighed.

"May mga sinabi ba siya?" tanong niya rito habang hawak ang pendant at nakatingin sa kalangitan na medyo dumidilim na.

"Wala naman. What does that D means?" he asked and she smiled at him.