PROLOGUE

It was in the middle of the night and Taia is having a bad dream, again. She was sweating and groaning like, someone is hurting her and tears are falling down from the side of her eyes.

She was walking on the stairs towards the rooftop of the mansion that she's not familiar with and asking herself, what is she doing there? All she can feel now is she's very excited for someone who's waiting for her while carrying a two decaf of coffee in her both hands and with a smile drawn in her beautiful face. She's confused when she saw the door is open, she shrugged and continue walking. She was  about to call him when she completely saw that the man is with a woman and they were kissing.

Her knees are trembling and her heart is beating so fast that makes her hard to breath. There's no words could explain of how painful she was feeling right now, tears started falling and the two decaf coffees fell on the ground that made them stop. He looked at her and shock was drawn in his face.

"Taia?" he called, and all she can do is looked at him and  asking through her eyes, what  did she done wrong? Pain is written in her eyes while her tears continue falling.

"Let me explain." and when he started to step to run near her, she doesn't know what to do but she  starts  to a few steps backward and run. Everything she sees is blurry because of  her tears and a handsome man that somewhat look like the man who hurt him appeared.

"Taia, what's wrong?" Josh asked, Dave's brother, he held her hands to stop her but she let go.

"I can't take it anymore. It's too much! It hurts, Josh!" she cried and run, she saw his parents with questions in their faces but she just continues running especially that Dave is calling her name and chasing her. She was about to step on the last stair on the stairs of the mansion's entrance, she fell. She can feel her body rolling down to the ground and all she can hear is their calling her name with worries, she doesn't care about them, all she cares are the babies inside her tummy. Her silent cries turned to screaming for her baby's condition when she saw a blood down there.

"Save my baby. Save...my b-babies." And she saw a man running towards her but it was blurry, her head starts spinning and she feel numb, and it all went black.

"My babies!" she shouted and when she realized it was just a dream, she slowly calmed down but, her heart hurts a lot and she starts crying again, silently sobbing, and rub her left chest.

She closed her eyes and she felt that it was not just a dream but, might happen in her future.

"No. No." she mutters, she wants to stop that situation to happen. People keep telling her that it was just a dream and not of it is real. She knows that her dreams never keep just a dream, it always happened and that what she scared of. Even if she says that she's prepared for it to happen but still, she wished she's the one who dies.

All her life since she was kid, it's never been that easy and luck. Everything is a mess, hiding, trauma, depression, anxiety and pain. She felt like her faith is leading her to give up in life. This is not the first time she dreamt about it. After she found out that he's already married to their family business partner's only daughter, she keeps on dreaming that even every night. Every time she woke up, it's killing her. Tears every night and pretend that she's fine, every day.

All she have in her mind is never let her other personality, Taia, eat her whole. She believes that she have three personalities, first, Taia, the emotional one and lots of pain that leads to suicide, second, Tres, her bad side, doesn't feel any pain, naughty side, a good pretender, who helps Taia to stop thinking of killing herself, and treasures everything that's important in her life, lastly, Shianna, her real identify of she was from the past, her real name before she was reincarnated in Taia's body, her identity where all that she shows to everyone is not fake, childish and positive thinker. Until now, she's still living in the past, present...and future.

She wants to be free from this hellish feeling.

LadyEmophilia20 || Lady E.