CHAPTER 28

HE is still kneeling and can't believe he's doing this for a woman. He felt happy than he was before and relief that... finally, he confessed his true feelings for her. He doesn't care if she loves him or not 'cause he believes that love can wait and he will do anything to make her fall for him...even if takes ten years and another ten years.

"Yes, Daniel Dave Evans Oh." He closed his eyes because of excitement and happiness. He knows it's just a 'Yes' for allowing him to court her but he there's no exact words to explain how happiness he is.

I'm willing to wait for another yes of yours, for being my girlfriend and 'I do' for becoming my wife, Taia.

He stands up and hug her. He can feel how tight her hugs and he did the same thing. He doesn't want to let her go and he's not planning either.

"I love you, Taia. I love you more than my life." He whispered while his tears continue falling because of happiness. He distance a little to see her face and he smiled then wipe her tears away.

"I love you and there's no other words can explain how much I love you." He said intently to her eyes with love and respect.

I really love this woman.

The woman in my dreams that's making me happy in an instant.

He heard his friends and her friends cheering when he plant a kiss on her forehead softly with love.

I'll love, protect and save you... forever. I know it doesn't exist but that's how I want to have you in my life, Taia.

I'll make you the happiest woman in the world.

You're happiness is my happiness as well.

Kumalas na sila at lumapit si Hoon na may dalang bouquet at kinuha niya iyon.

"This is for you. Hyacinth flowers, your favorite flower." He said and give it to her. He smiled when she accept it and smell it.

"Ang bango talaga nito. Thank you, Dave." She said with a smile and he kissed her forehead again that he can't help. All the girls were screaming for what he did.

"Tama na! When tayo!"

"Sakit na sa mata!"

"Saang shopping app makakahanap ng ganiyan?! My God!"

"Magiging kamatis nalang siguro ako habang buhay!"

Napatawa sila ni Taia sa mga narinig nila sa mga kaibigan nito. He sighed and get something inside his coat, a black velvet box. He open it and show it to her that made him smile seeing how beautiful she is even if she's shocked.

"This ring...is a promise ring that I will stay on your side. I'm grateful for letting me to court you, I will wait for another yes but for being my girlfriend and hopefully, an I do for being my wife and for the rest of your life and my life with each other. I won't leave on your side, Taia. Kahit ipagtabuyan mo pa ako o kamuhian. Sayo at sayo pa'rin ako dahil walang ibang babae na nakapagparamdam sa'kin ng ganito sa buong buhay ko. I love you, My Queen." He said and put the ring in her hand then kissed it while looking at her beautiful eyes.

"Shocks! Tama na mamamatay na ako sa kilig!"

"Wala na may nanalo na!"

"Sakit na ng balat ko sa pangangagat ng mga langgam. Papak na papak ako!"

"O calm down baby calm down~ Sh*t! I can't calm down! It's too much ilig!"

"KILIG! HINDI ILIG!" Sabay silang napatawa ni Taia nang marinig ang mga kaibigan nito. Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit.