CHAPTER 18

HE give Crook a death glare.

"What? It's your fault that you didn't even tell her the truth." Crook said and just give him a shrug. He sighed.

"I f*cking hate you, Crook."

"Likewise." Crook said with a smirked. He rolled his eyes at him and follow Taia. He admit it, it's his fault. He just want to get close to her, that's all he wants. He looked for her and he saw Butler Hoon approaching him.

"Have you seen her?"

"She's heading that way, Young Master. May LQ ba kayo?"nakangiting sabi nito na sinamaan niya lang ng tingin bago pumunta sa sinabi nito. Nakita niyang nakatayo ito sa labas ng playground ng mga bata. He sighs and walk towards her.

He didn't know what to do or say. He looked at her and he just saw her staring at the kid playing inside the playground.

"Taia-"

"Ang saya siguro maging bata na kagaya nila." He heard her talk. He can see her eyes started watering, tears that he knows that wanted to fall.

"Why?"he said and get his handkerchief inside his coat then give it to her.

"I don't need that." Taia said and looked at her. A tear fell from her left eyes. He sighed and wipe it off using his handkerchief, she blinked and get the handkerchief from his hand.

"T-Thank you." She said. He just smiled at her to relax her.

"Alam mo ba naninibago ako sayo. Did you smile that a lot?"she said and faced him, that made him stunned.
He is really smiling since he met Taia.

"Is it weird? Is it too much?"he asked and she shake her head.

"No. Maybe, I'm just not really used to you smiling like that. Do you smile like that to h-her?"she is looking at him now eye to eye. He's stunned about the question and looked intently at her eyes.

"Her?"he asked like he doesn't know that woman she's pertaining to.

"K-Kim. Your wife." Taia said and he sighed silently. He admit it that he doesn't smile at her. Never.

"Yes." He answered and he saw Taia smiled sadly then looked away. 

"Bakit ka pala andito?"pag-iiba niya sa usapan.

"Wala lang. Gusto ko lang makakita ng mga batang naglalaro." Sabi nito at ngumiti siya nang may maisip siyang kalokohan.

"Gusto mo na ba magkaanak?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"sabi niya rin at napaiwas ng tingin dahil sa salitang  binitawan niya.

"What I mean is—maybe you just want to have child or... I don't know...maybe—you like...."

"You mean, maybe I love kids that much?"she said with her left eyebrow lifting.

"Yes. That's what I'm going to say." He said and smile.

"Sa tingin ko gutom kana. Tara na." Sabi nito sa kaniya at hinawakan ang kamay niya. Nakatingin lang siya sa kamay nilang magkahawak at lumabas na sila. Nang dumating ang kotse at agad na silang umalis papunta sa lugar na  pinaasikaso niyang dinner para sa kanilang dalawa.

I hope she'll like it.

IT'S already 5:30 in the afternoon and they haven't arrived yet in their destination.

"Are we there yet?"she asked and Dave shake his head. Kumuha nalang siya ng Ham and cheese pizza na nasa mini table ng kotse. They're riding a limousine now and Dave told her that Hoon drop off the groceries at his condo. Wala naman siyang magagawa dahil isa lang siya sa nakikisakay.