CHAPTER 7

HE was sweating and his head keep on moving like he didn't know what to do. The loud noise of thunder and heavy rain echoes in his room.

He was confused of the place where he is standing right now. He was only wearing a white shirt and a boxer short.

'Really? In church?' he asked in his mind. He would never go to a church wearing these kind of clothes. Nagsimula na siyang maglakad palabas ng simbahan pero bago pa siya makarating sa may pinto ay nag-iba ang lugar.

He's in their rooftop. In his family's mansion in Laguna.

'What am I doing here?' he asked in his mind. He started roaming around when he heard voices.

"Dave, I'm sorry. Please? She's not even beautiful. She's a psycho!" He was confused of the scene he is seeing now and shocked, when he saw himself talking to Kim.

'What am I seeing right now?'

"Can't you understand? I. Don't. Love. You. Don't insult her because she is the reason why I'm doing my best to be the best version of myself. I loved you but you ruined it everything, Kim. Leave us alone."Dave said to Kim.

'Bakit ko ba nakikita ang sarili ko na kausap si Kim? Ayaw ko ng nakakausap ang babaeng yan!' Dahil ayaw niyang makita ang sariling katawan niya nakausap si Kim ay humakbang siya papunta sa pinto pero nagulat siya sa nakita niya.

"Taia?" iyan ang lumabas sa bibig niya. He scanned his eyes to her. He can't help himself to form a smile of how amazingly beautiful this woman is. She's wearing a floral puff dress, white doll shoes , half ponytail of her wavy curly burgundy hair, and a slight makeup that's enough to show how beautiful she is, his heartbeat rapidly.

'But, what is she doing here?'

He saw Taia is smiling and he can't step and look away because he feel like his eyes are rotten to her presence. Nagulat siya nang makitang nabitawan nito ang dalang kape. Nagtaka siya kaya nilapitan niya ito at kahit siya ay nagulat rin sa nakita.

He saw himself kissing, Kim. But, he knows deep down himself doesn't want to kiss that woman. Napabaling ang tingin niya kay Taia nang makitang umiiyak ito na walang boses.

"Taia." He called and he's also hurting. He can't bare seeing this woman crying because of him.

"Let me explain." Himself was about to run towards Taia but she run away. Agad niyang hinabol si Taia at nakita niyang pinigilan ito ni Josh pero kita at dinig niya sa mga mata at boses nito kung gaano ito nasasaktan. Nakita niya ang sarili niya na tinatawag ito pero hindi ito nakikinig.

He doesn't know why his nervous of what's going to happen. Hinabol niya ito bago pa makarating sa hagdan palabas dahil iniisip niya baka mahulog ito pero...

"Taia!" His world suddenly stopped when he was too late to reach for her hand to save her from falling on the stairs. He was shaking and shocked seeing the woman she cared the most, lying in the ground with full of blood, and he was so shocked when he heard her say...

"Save my baby. Save...my b-babies." And she lost her conscious.

'No. S-She's pregnant.'

Napabalikwas siya ng bangon at napahilamos. He is sweating because of his dream and his body felt so heavy. He's still confused of why is he dreaming that, again. Ilang taon na din ang lumipas noong napanag-inipan niya ito. Kung dati malabo ang mukha ni Taia o minsan ay malinaw pero pag gising niya hindi na niya ito naaalala, pero ngayon...napakalinaw na lahat at naaalala na niya. Hindi mawala sa isip niya ang napanag-inipan niya ngayon He deep sighed and went to his bathroom. He has to be ready if that time happens.