CHAPTER 2

IT WAS 3:15 in the morning when she woke up. She's having a bad dream, again. She get the small knife under her pillow and cut her left wrist. She just let the blood flow down to her bedsheet.

It felt so good.

She closed her eyes and let her tears run down to her cheeks with a smile on its lips.

Pinaparusahan pa'rin ba ako kaya bumabalik ang mga nangyari dati? I thought it stopped. Hindi pa pala.

A smirk appeared in her lips and she add another cut, again. She can't even feel the pain of the cuts she made. She's already numb and used to it. She can endure the pain.

She opened her eyes when her phone rings. She was about to pick up her phone when she saw a black shadow near the window with two horns on its head. Her heart started pounding, again.

He's still chasing me even in my own way of dying.

It may sounds funny but she's born in a different lifestyle in her whole life. Being a Unique Human. She was used to be chase by death even since she was a child.

I was used to be chase by people who want me to be dead.

She stand up and was about to take a step, when her world start spinning and getting blurry.

I guess, it's my time. Die, Taia.

And she lost her conscious.

I was walking in a beautiful garden full of beautiful and scented flowers. Napakarelax naman dito. I was mesmerizing my moment in this garden while the sunlight is hitting my skin. I don't bother how hot it is because it's not. I love the feeling of the sunlight in my skin. It feels like...like I deserve to live in this wonderful place.

"Lady Shia, your mother is looking for you." I opened my eyes when I heard a 40 year old beautiful woman and she looked like a Mexican type of a woman, I can see through her beauty. I was about to talk when she passed by and went behind me. I was stunned when she go near to a beautiful girl. I think she's 5 year's old already.

"But, Rosinda, I love playing in this garden. Just give me ten minutes, please?"she pouted and with pleading eyes.

My heart is pounding so fast. Rosinda was about to open her mouth to speak when a voice echoes in the surrounding.

"No more ten minutes, Young Lady!" I looked at the woman and my heart is pounding rapidly than it was before. I can't breath properly and a tear fell from my eyes.

"Mom" that's the word came out in my mouth. And my head starts to hurt and it's unbearable. Napaluhod ako sa sobrang sakit habang sumasakit ang ulo ko at may nakikita akong mga imahe.

"I love you, my dear princess."

"I'm gonna be a good woman someday, Mom and Dad."

"Oh sure you will."

Stop. Stop. Please...stop.

"STOOOP!"and I lost my conscious.

She wake up chasing her breath.

"M-Mommy." She uttered when she remembered her dream. She cried and started sobbing. She covered her mouth and curled her body then hug it.  She stayed like that for few minutes. She wipe her tears away and started looking at the surroundings. White walls, white chairs, lying in a white bed or should she say— hospital bed, and a dextrose on her hand. Her wrist have already a bandage.