CHAPTER 15

"MY DREAM ABOUT YOU." Napatingin siya rito ng dahan-dahan at ganun din ito sa kaniya. Kasabay nun ang pagsikat ng araw na nagbigay liwanag sa paligid.

So, Anelle is not lying to me 15 years ago?

"Y-You dreamt about it, too?"Dave asked her and she looked away. She don't want to talk about it because it hurts a lot. She saw there in her dream that Dave is kissing Kim or Kim kissed him first?

"It's a bad dream that I hope it won't happened." Dave said that she just remain silent. She just keep on sighing while gripping the tip of her pink blouse.

"I don't want to hurt you like that." Dave said that caught her attention and move her head to the left side to see his face.

"W-What do you mean?"she asked and wait for him to answer it.

"I don't know but, I don't like the way I'm hurting you in my dream and...filled with blood, crying to save the babies." Dave said and looked into her eyes with tears that wants to fall. Umiwas siya dahil hindi niya kaya ang nakikita niya.

"I was so worried about you and the babies. When I woke up, I was asking...why is my dream like that? You're pregnant. I keep on asking myself if-" Alam na niya ang sunod nito na itatanong kaya pinutol na niya.

"Hindi ako iyun. Kalimutan mo na. Baka iba iyung buntis at pinakita lang na ako. Maganda ang lugar na'to lalo na ang pagsikat ng araw. Uuwi na ako." Sabi niya at tumalikod para umalis na sana nang pigilan siya nito sa braso.

"Why there is a part of me that...you and I will be together? T-That those babies is mine?"she can feel the grip on her right arm that he was holding. Hindi siya tumingin dito at bumuntong-hininga bago ito tinignan. It was a wrong move because she saw him  crying.

D-Dave...

"I d-don't know. If that day happen, will you let it happen? We both dreamt about it so, I'm not the only one protecting it not to happen." She said with a smile just to make him comfortable but she glanced at his hand on her  arm that grip again than it was before, then looked back into his eyes. Pinipigilan niya ang sarili na huwag din mapaiyak dahil tahimik na ito at nakatitig habang patuloy na umiiyak ito ng tahimik.

Dave...huwag ka'ng ganiyan.

She sighed silently and hug him tightly. Medyo nakatingkayad siya dahil mas matangkad ito sa kaniya. She felt him stunned but in a few seconds, Dave hugged her back, tightly. Napapikit siya at tuluyan ng umiyak nang marinig niya ang mga iyak at pag galaw ng balikat nito.

"H-Help me...with this, Taia. I-I don't want that day to come. I don't want to hurt you nor the babies. Please...h-help me." Dave cried while begging. She's tapping his back slowly to calm him down while she's crying silently with here eyes closed.

Hindi maipaliwanag ang sakit na nararamdaman niya. She thought she's the only one suffering the pain about that dream but, she was wrong. She can't bare hearing his sobs of how painful he'd been through. She thought Dave never cared about it.

"I t-thought...that d-dream would never come back. B-But...it did. A-Ang sakit, Taia. I can't take t-that pain if it happens in the f-future." Dave cried while hugging her on her waist tightly.

"I hate this...a-ability. W-Why?! I-I've been suffering this ability for years until now. I don't know what to do anymore!" Napahigpit ang yakap niya lalo rito at hindi niya alintana ang pangangawit ng binti niya dahil sa pagkatingkayad.

"H-Hey..."she said and can't help to sob that made Dave stop crying. Nakaramdam siya na hihiwalay dapat ito sa kaniya pero mas hinigpitan niya ang yakap rito.