CHAPTER 25

TONIGHT is the night for the Night Galla or Murder Night Galla. Hindi niya alam kung sino doon ang magiging kalaban o kakampi nila dahil lahat sila ay naka maskara at alam niyang maaaring may ibang organisasyon pa na dadalo.

She heard a knock when she comes out of her bathroom.

"Bukas iyan!" Sigaw niya habang naglalagay ng tuwalya sa ulo. Bumukas ang pinto at pumasok si Anelle na may dalang paper bag.

"Ito na ang mga kailangan mo." Nakangiting sabi nito sa kaniya. Agad niya itong tinignan nang mailapag sa kama niya.

"Thank you, Hyungie. Sorry at naabala pa kita." Sabi niya rito.

"Nah. It's okay. Papunta rin naman talaga ako dun kaya sakto lang na nagpasuyo ka. Alis na ako. See you there." Sabi nito na ikinangiti niya lang. Nang makaalis na ito ay nilabas niya ang box na pinamigay daw ni Uno.

She open the box and it's a black mask with red glitters.
She remove her robe to wear her red simple long gown that is revealing.

"Hayst. Kulang nalang maghubad ako." She mumbled while staring her reflection at the mirror. She put a nude makeup and a red matte lipstick. Sa mga ganitong event lang siya nagmimakeup at makakapal para hindi siya gaanong makilala. She's wearing a red silk  long gown that is back less, a v-line cut on the chest down to her cleavage and had a slit on the left side that shows her legs.

Nang matapos siya mag-ayos ay lumabas siya ng kwarto at pumunta sa ilalim. Pumunta siya sa pintong tinaguan niya nung araw na inatake siya ng trauma niya. She glanced at her left wrist, the cuts were already healed.  She sighed before facing the left wall and press it slightly.

The wall move upward and she smirked.

"It's good to see you, My Sweet Angels." She said while staring at her favorite stilettos, purses, black baton that is formed as a perfume and her other makeup kit that is deadly.

"Let's have fun all night, My Sweet Angels." She said with a smirked.

HE is staring at his reflection at the mirror.

"They're already outside, Young Master."  Butler Hoon said.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said and wear his black mask that is same as Taia. He ordered Eight to send her a mask like his. He knows it's insane but that's what he wants.

He came out of his room while fixing his watch.

"There's our man." Hadeon said while clapping. He roll his eyes at him.

"Shut up, Hadeon. Where are the girls?" he asked. Uno stand up and walks towards his direction.

"Nasa labas na pero wala pa si Lady Dawn." Asael said that makes him sigh.

"Let's go. We don't want the ladies to wait." He said but when they come out a red Lamborghini arrives and the woman he hates step out of the car.

"What are you doing here, Kim?" Caelum asked Kim. Nilagpasan niya lang si Kim at nakipag beso kay Dos.

"Where is she?" he asked Dos.

"She'll be here any minute now." Dos answered.

"I'm here 'cause Halmoni asked me to. How do I look?" Kim asked with a smile drawn on her lips.

What do you think you're doing this time, Halmoni?

"Dashing." Lady Nyx sarcastically said that made them tighten their lips to not form a smile or laugh. Napatingin sila sa isang kotse na paparating.  A  black Bugatti car arrives and a beautiful and sexy woman in red long gown step out.