13. Her Boys, Her Life

"buba" he slightly called out and she placed the blueberries or the well known 'buba' in his little mouth.

"Ha yeh karle tu pehle beta Maanu buba bolna atah hai pupa hai karta hai bus ek mumma mat kar tu samjha" Avantika sulkingly spoke up to her one year old kid who just gave her a grin two three teeths popping inside his mouth.

"Ha sahi hai itna cute sa shakal hai tera daat ne ka bhi toh man nahi karta akhir mujhpe Jo gaya pyaara toh hoga" Avantika talked to her son giving him a blueberry which he took happily. Abhimanyu loved blueberries like crazy.

"Acha ha bus khana ka time ho gaya patah chal Mera betu tu yeh blueberry khakar hi pet bhar gaya ha Mera lal" She cajoled him closing the lid of the small tiffin in which blueberries were kept.

"Ahaa ahhuha" Abhimanyu shed some tears instantly seeing his blueberries being taken away from him.

"Hoh dramebaaz Tera buba kya hata diya tujhe bada rona aagaya sab samajh atah hai nautanki tere buba ke liye rone ka natak kar raha hai betaji"

"Ahaaaa uhhhuhha" Abhimanyu waited loudly and Avantika shook her head giving him one blueberry and Abhimanyu instantly ate it almost biting her fingers in excitement his tears long forgotten about.

"Drama queen" she lovingly mumbled.

"Hww bhaiya aap toh chupe rustum nikla itna talent kaha sey laye ho huh" Atharv joked diverting everyone's focus.

Avantika had played the CD where in she had memories of all three of them, some memories left unkwon as they walked back through the lanes of memory but this time together. She wanted to do it from a long time now but finally got a chance and time to do so.

Abhimanyu smiled sadly so there were some memories he himself didn't knew about or should he say he didn't remember about. He felt his own consciousness mocking him.

Dev and Atharv knew that their elders did shared a deep bond but the level of comfort of happiness and peace the video radiated didn't do any justice to their thoughts.

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes blinking those tears away. Avantika sighed as she continued.

"Mamma" Abhimanyu called out for her sitting on the kitchen slab looking at his mother cook.

"Bol na mumma ka bacha kya hua" She asked whilst making the dough for roti.

"Aap mere ache Wale mumma ho na mumma ache hi nahi pyaari sweet ni-" he was buttering her up only to be cut off by her.

"Kya chahiye tujhe" She asked understanding his antics clearly.

"Main kya aaj Avi ke Ghar ja sakta hoon kya wo usne khelne ke liye bulaya hai pleaseee" he asked making a cute puppy face and Avantika rolled her eyes at his dramatics he was turning to be the biggest drama queen she have ever seen in her life.

"Homework khatam hua janab ka kya" She asked looking at him and Abhimanyu quickly nodded his head just wanting to go to play instantly. His friend had told him that he was going to play something new and he can't wait to play that.

"Kab Jana hai" She asked him giving into his wish.

"Shaam ko" he excitedly said and Avantika nodded to his words and an excited Abhimanyu just jumped down giving her a mini heartattack before hugging her legs. He pouted when his little hands couldn't encircle her completely but let it go as he happily rambled out.