8. A Visit

Abhimanyu breathed in the wet cold air of the environment as he looked around sitting silently on the bench. He felt at a far better place after that breakdown which he never knew he needed. Maybe that was exactly why he was advised to talk. He looked at his brother who was just sitting there, eyes closed a smile gracing his lips and unkwongly a smile formed on his face.

"Chale" he asked him after few moments looking at his watch.

"Itni jaldi" Devansh questioned him getting out of his dreamland.

"It's already five in the morning Devansh we need to go home already bohot der se thand main the bimar pad gaye na toh problem ho jayegi" he advised him getting up from his place and Dev just followed his actions. They sat in the car and Abhimanyu started it and soon enough the car was in action.

"Bhaiya" he heard his brother calling out for him and he looked at him for a second before looking back at the roads.

"Aap naraz nahi ho" Dev carefully asked him. From the time he told everything to him Abhimanyu was behaving very differently. He was expecting some scoldings or those infamous study sessions he absolutely dreaded but still was missing it somewhere.

"Do you want me to do something Devansh" Abhimanyu asked back amused but smired at the expression he got. He was probably planning on dwelling on the guilt but if so that's what his child wants then how can the great Abhimanyu Rawte ignore his wishes. He never did that now how can he do that. Dev was not getting a good feelings at the mischievous dark orbs of his brother. He was very well aware of it.

"So what can we do about it Dev" Abhimanyu asked back innocently very innocently his fingers tapping against the wheel a tell tale that he was indeed planning something. Dev cursed himself for even putting himself at such a position. He should not have even brooched the topic.

"Can we not play idiot bhaiya I know you have something up your sleeves so can you just come open with it and can we be done with it" Devansh deliberately took that careless tone knowing very well what effect it did on his brother.

Well well apparently two can play this game!

He smirked when he saw his brothers eyes darkening and the hold on the wheel tightening. Abhimanyu despite knowing his ways couldn't help but glare at the boy who was smirking at him and suddenly he calmed down considerably.

"Why not my child I have a very long plan sheduled that we would soon be talking about so when do you want to do that" Abhimanyu asked back casually and Devansh paled as the smirk weared of his lips. That tone was no more a taunt,sarcasm or playful it was serious and he gulped thinking about the consequences.

Five years he stayed away from the displiniarian his brother could be but now that everything is coming back on track he was again going to face the real Gabbar of the house. The face because of which he was named that.

"Why bro why so paled bhoot dekh kar vampire ban gaya kya koi na I have a wonderful friend who straightens people quite well" Dev stopped himself from shinning childishly at the threaten. He was not going to be the first one witness this change. He immediately started formulating some place to avoid it but then even his brother was master in his.

"Thinking about saving through Ma toh kya kahega unse or maybe your partner's puppy eyes no baby that's not how things work in the house seems like you completely forgot it koi na main hoon as a dutiful brother it's my duty to ensure that you do not forget such important things so how can I not do it right" Abhimanyu taunted being generously sweet. If his brother thought he could make him lose in his own game then maybe it's time to prove him otherwise and even he was loving the normalcy between them.