Prologue

Surrounding a beautiful house garden the beautiful white walls of the villa shined as the angelic rays dressed it making it as precious as a jewel. The house named as Akshaya which symbolises joy and prosperity is the house of the current media sensation- The Rawte's.

Eight months back they shifted into a smaller but comfortable house. Yes eight months have passed as they made a home for themselves. It has been eight months since the waves of realization and acceptance ran through the hearts living there. Too many to be precise.

Dr. Avantika Sethi has presently taken over a hospital in Mumbai which is on papers owing to its comfortable, modest, kind and expertised working ways. She has created a balance in personal and professional life successfully. At first it was not easy but the constant support from her family made her successful. When she was a wonderful doctor on the work front, at home she adorned the respectable position of a mother to all three of them. At first there were hurdles owing to the fact that they were not used to a mother but living together they were getting the style of each other correcting each other at times and admiring the other times.

Abhimanyu has done something he should have done long back. He started taking therapy sessions and with the help of his family and Dr. Sitara was coming back stronger and beautiful. He was overwhelmed when his family was making little adjustments to make him comfortable. There were times when he used to have a breakdown without him even knowing a reason but at those times any of the family members would stay beside him silently no questions asked. His boys were making sure he stayed distracted. Nowadays his sleeping pillow is his mother's lap. That was something he was still hesitating about but their mother's one look and he found himself agreeing to her words. He was learning it the hard way that they would be in their old age but still could not have it in them to defy her. Or maybe they could but they all loved her a little too much and respected her enough to not defy her.

Devansh completed his college a month back and is currently an intern in Nilam. Things have been a lot better for him too. He was tracing his way back home and confidently today he could say that those smiles have become more pretentious, the facade wearing off slowly. Things were almost the same between him and Abhimanyu though they conversed more often now. His therapy asked no stress making the topic to get shut down for now but there was certainly more progress among them. He was unofficially Avantika's assistant now and is of course a better cook than he was before. Of course he was no master chef but he could at least cook for surviving.

Atharv started enjoying all the perks of being the youngest. He was still no brat but he has learnt enough tricks to be mischievous. He was living the bittersweet moments in a family. Things were hard after his discharge. His mother was too scared and his brother turned really protective over him. He tried his best to assure their fears but still he was unsuccessful somewhere. But as time passed things were better but the traces existed.

Abhimanyu hummed as he walked on the lanes of the memory along with walking towards their home. Eight months ago they had shifted to a smaller but comfortable house and from the starting point it was their home. A home filled with sweet laughter, happiness not like once in a blue moon, bickering part of an everyday talk, quarels were still there but they were learning to work as a team.

They haven't healed completely. With things still under the wraps and enemies still hovering around healing was out of the box. But what changed was their way of living changed totally and completely but still the roots were strong and same.

Abhimanyu inhaled the smell of flowers as he walked into their home, their heaven. He saw Avantika setting up the temple. He walked towards her before sitting beside her and gently pulling her into a hug.

"Aagaya Mera bacha ja aur apne pagal bhaiyon ko dekh abhi tak niche nahi aye" Avantika spoke out concentrating on the arrangement and Abhimanyu just nodded before walking towards Atharv's room.