35

Jay is shooting a music video, and for the first time, Aahan saw his favorite writer. After shaking hands with Aahan's favorite writer, Aahan danced with joy. Quickly finishing his work, Aahan went to the shooting location where Jay was shooting a music video, kissing a girl. Seeing this, Aahan couldn't hold back his tears. When Jay looked towards Aahan, he realized that Aahan wasn't there. Jay thought, "I thought Aahan had come."

After finishing the shoot, when Jay called Aahan, he didn't answer. Jay drove to Aahan's house, but Aahan wasn't there either. Immediately, Jay called someone, who hacked Aahan's location and informed Jay. In no time, Jay reached there, where Aahan was hugging an unknown girl.

Jay said, "Cutie."

"Jay, you're here too, 2-2 Jay."

"This girl is seeing you as Jay."

The girl hit Aahan's legs, "I'm looking like a boy to you."

"Your balloons were also there with her."

"You're drunk." (Jay held Aahan's hand)

"No, I haven't drunk," Aahan said, laughing.

"Let's go home. Since when you started drinking?"

Jay tried to pull Aahan from behind to make him sit in the car, but Aahan put both his hands around Jay's neck.

"Aahan said, "You're moving away from me, Jay."

"Not crazy! I have to drive the car."

"What? You drive me crazy?"

"Cutie! Stop staring at me like you'll eat me."

Aahan pulled Jay towards him and lightly kissed Jay's cheek, making Jay close his eyes. Aahan slapped Jay on the same cheek.

"Hey crazy!" Jay got out of the car. Jay touched his cheek and sat on the other side.

"Stop drinking. Otherwise!" (Jay in anger)

"Otherwise, what?" Aahan asked angrily.

"Otherwise! (Jay paused for a while, unable to remember, then said) I'll stop calling you cutie."

"Drama king, go to hell, stop being with me" (Aahan said while unbuttoning two buttons of his shirt)

Jay noticed that two buttons of Aahan's shirt were open, and Jay's throat dried up. Jay stopped the car, picked up Aahan, took him home, laid him on the bed, took off his shoes, covered him with a blanket, and turned off the lights.

As Jay was about to leave the room, Aahan hugged him from behind.

"Jay, do not leave me alone! I need you."

Jay was angry, but he picked up Aahan again and laid him on the bed.

"I'm here." (smiling)

Aahan started crying, tears rolling down his cheeks. Aahan wiped his nose on Jay's shoulder and said...

"Thanks!"

Jay looked towards his shoulder and took off his white shirt.

"Now go to sleep, Aahan. We'll talk tomorrow."

When Aahan saw Jay shirtless, he said,

"Can I touch your six-pack?"

For a moment, Jay thought he misunderstood, then he grabbed Aahan's hand and let him touch his six-pack.

"Why your body is so hot like a fire?" Aahan asked.

Jay avoided eye contact with Aahan, feeling his heart racing. Sometimes he looked at the wall, sometimes the window, and sometimes the door.

Aahan kissed Jay, and Jay passed out. In shock, Jay rushed to the bathroom and started splashing water on his face. He spent the whole night sitting in the bathroom, staring at his lips.

When Aahan woke up in the morning, he remembered what he had done all night. He lifted two pillows and hid his face in them. When he finally looked up, he found himself in Jay's room.

Aahan thought to himself, "I hope Jay has gone for the shooting."

Aahan went to the bathroom and started screaming when he saw Jay. Jay woke up and looked at Aahan.

"Good morning, Aahan." (nervous laugh)

"gojahc ncksdbcgu" (Aahan's gibberish)

"New language" (nervous laugh)

Aahan noticed that Jay was still shirtless and staring at his six-pack. Jay glanced at Aahan's lips. With a nervous laugh, Jay quickly put on his shirt and left for the shooting without even taking a shower.

When Teena woke up, she saw that Lalita was still asleep.

Teena thought, "She looks so cute. Why did she want to argue with me? I was also so foolish. I said yes, but nothing can happen between us. Do I remember what she said last time? She doesn't like me, she can only be friends with benefits."

Teena got up and went to the restaurant. Lalita freshened up and went the company.

Lalita saw Meera drinking coffee and smiling, then Naina noticed Lalita.

"Good morning," Naina greeted.

Lalita asked, "Meera is back. She seems happy."

As soon as Meera saw Lalita, she smiled and said, "Hello."

Naina greeted Meera with a "good morning."

"Morning, babe," Meera replied.

Lalita coughed.

Naina said, "Meeraaaa! Stop it."

Lalita said, "You two have become friends again."

Meera said, "No! We are more than just friends."

Naina interrupted, "Lalita, the manager is calling you," and Lalita left.

Meera said, "You have something to say about what you did?"

Naina said, "You did it, I replied back to you."

Meera said angrily, "So, it didn't mean anything?"

Naina chuckled and said, "You wanted to say something, right? Say it."

With a smile tinged with anger, Meera said, "Are you playing hard to get? I'm not going to say it! You say it."

While stroking Meera's face, Naina said, "Because of you, I forgot what I had to do."

Meera said, "I know," then she leaned in near Naina's ear and said, "You want to kiss my eyelashes."

In anger, Naina said, "What do you want! Don't do this to me! My face turns so red; sometimes, I can't even recognize myself."

Meera chuckled, "Come on, babe."

"Babe? I'm not your girlfriend."

"I know you are my wife."

Naina hid her face. Meera is trying to control her smile as she looks at Naina with affection.