13

Naina freezes, looks at Meera, but there is no reaction from her. Shahnaz and Yukati are attempting to hold back their laughter.

When Aahan returns, he suggests, "Let's play something else. Everyone seems to be in a hurry. Naina, are you okay?"

Shahnaz tells Aahan, "Wait, Aahan, you can play with us."

Aahan agrees, but Naina's behavior appears strange.

Shahnaz opens a beer, saying, "You have this; we'll talk. Why does Naina seem weird?"

Naina, shouting, said, "Meera, why are you going away? Thank you."

"Because I'm feeling sleepy. I'm heading home in the car," Meera replied.

"Wait."

Naina said with a smile, and Meera stopped. It was very late, with no one around. They were camping near a jungle.

Naina said, "I'm sorry you had to kiss me. You must feel bad."

Meera replied, "I felt really bad because you came here because of me, and I didn't want you to drink because of me. I know you don't like drinks and all."

"So... did it bother you?"

"No!" (in anger)

"Meera, tell me. You can tell me anything. You said I'm your special friend, so tell me."

"It's nothing, actually. I lost my first kiss today, which is a weird situation because it's my fault for bringing you here," Meera said in a tense tone.

"You scare me, Meera. I don't know if you've never kissed anyone before. Anyway, my first time too, let it go," Naina said, laughing.

"Why is nothing special in my life? Everything turns out to be useless, like today's kiss," Meera said, distressed.

Naina, after thinking for a few seconds, calmly asked, "Was the kiss bad?"

Meera, in anger, replied, "Very bad."

Naina scratched her head, thinking, "What should I do? How can I help Meera?"

As Meera was about to start the car, Naina said, "Kiss me again." Naina genuinely wanted to help Meera.

"No, I cannot," Meera said, starting the car.

"Why? Because I'm a woman?"

Meera looked at Naina and said, "No! Do not judge me. I want to use my tongue." 

"What does that mean?"

Naina thought for 10-12 seconds. Meera started drinking water from a bottle, looking around.  Meera's anger subsided.

Naina couldn't understand anything, then she said, "Listen, I don't know what you're trying to say, but all I know is that I give my 100%. If you tell me what it is?" (Naina responded with confidence).

Meera started laughing.

"You're crazy."

"Does that mean this?"

Meera started the car and said, "I won't tell you what it means. I'm feeling embarrassed. I said something strange to you. I'm really worried." (Meera said quite awkwardly, but there was a smile on her face).

Naina told Meera, "You know what's right? Don't tell me what it is, just do it. I'm giving you permission."

Naina was quite serious, but Meera, with a nervous smile, didn't pay much attention to her words. Meera turned on the car's headlights, and she started kissing Meera. This time, Naina continued kissing until Meera started kissing back. Meera fell asleep on the car seat, and Naina lay on top of her, still kissing. Naina stopped and asked, "Is it fine?" (whispering).

Meera had a smile in her eyes, as if she had found what she was looking for. She was very happy; her eyes were telling the story.

"No," Meera said.

Naina was about to kiss again, and Meera said, "Stop!"

Naina hid her lips and asked, "What happened?"

"My Wishlist."

"The tongue part, right?"

"Hmm, I want to do that now."

"Do it," Naina confidently said, as if she was on a mission.

Meera came very close and then hesitated.

Naina asked, "What happened? Complete your Wishlist."

Meera said, "Too much greediness is not good."

Naina, smiling, said, "You can be greedy with me."

Meera first gave a simple kiss and then started using her tongue. Naina started feeling warm, and she stopped the kiss, saying, "You are right, greediness is not good."

Naina got out of the car. Naina's entire body felt like it was burning, as if she had been thrown into a fire.

Naina said, "Does kissing give a fever? It's strange; I'm feeling a weird restlessness."

Meera looked at herself in the mirror, focusing on her lips, and said, "Strange! Naina is really a good kisser." (Smiling, she started the car).

Naina got back into the car and said, "Do I have a fever? Look, Meera, my body isn't relaxing."

Meera asked, "Not a fever, why do you suddenly feel like this?"

"I'm feeling very restless, and it's getting hot."

Meera didn't say anything after hearing this. She started drinking water.

"Say something, or else I'll have to ask Mom," Naina warned.

Water came out of Meera's mouth as she said, "Wait, wait, it's because of the kiss."

"What kind of infection is this?"

"No," Meera said, feeling quite nervous.

Naina was trying to make herself feel relaxed by gently caressing her neck. Tension was visible on Naina's face.

Meera took a 6-7 second gap to say each word, "Naina, do you want to make love to someone?"

"What? No, are you kidding me? It was just a kiss, nothing more, right?"

"Hmm."

"Listen, what should I do now?"

"I do not know because I'm feeling the same," Meera said with fear.

"Someone? Can we kiss again? Maybe this feeling will go away?"

Meera started laughing.

"Are you sure you want to do it again?"

"Yes, sure."

Naina looked at Meera, and Meera looked at Naina. Naina had learned how to use the tongue, and now she was using it on Meera. Meera had closed her eyes, completely lost in the moment. When Naina saw that Meera's eyes were closed, she closed hers too. 

They continued kissing until they got tired, and about an hour later, Aahan called. They got out of the car, and Naina answered Aahan's call. Naina fixed her lipstick.

Meera poured water on her face from a bottle, washed her face, and then applied lipstick while sitting in the car. Naina's lipstick was already fine.

Meera asked, "Is Aahan coming?"

"No, he's staying with Shahnaz. He told us to leave."

"Alright."

Meera drove the car, touching her lips, while Naina, biting her lip, realized that her lip had split. After reaching home, neither of them said goodbye to each other. Naina not even turned back to look, but Meera parked the car, went straight to her room without talking to anyone, and lay on the bed. Naina, lying on her bed, hands on her face, said,

"What did I do? It was a mistake."