41

Shahnaz said to Meera, "I called, but she doesn't want to come. You rest here. The doctor has changed the medicines after the report, so I'll go and get them."

As Shahnaz left, Naina returned. She rang the bell, and Meera opened the door.

"Hello, baby," Naina said with a smile.

"Why did you come? I don't want to see your face," Meera said, still sitting on the bed with her head down.

"Alright, I'll wear a mask then if that's the case."

"You... go away from here."

"Babe, I need you."

"You don't understand, Naina, it's over. We are not in a relationship."

"So, you don't want me to stay here?" Naina asked

Meera turned her face away and Naina said, "We can take a shower together. I know you've wanted it for so long." She looked at Naina again and then turned her face away once more.

"You've come to stir up trouble. I don't even want to see you. Forgot shower! That's out of the question."

"Will you come with me, and then refuse?"

Evening had fallen. Naina took Meera's hand and led her to the car, taking her to the place where Meera had said that I could practice kissing with her.

"Why did you come here?"

"I can see the moon."

"Hmm."

"Give me your hand."

Meera gave her hand.

(Naina touched it and said!) "Always cold, but I still like it." Naina took Meera and placed it in the front seat of the car.

"Naina, what are you doing? I'll fall down." Meera said loudly.

Naina put one leg down on the ground and said,

"Since the first time I saw you, there's been no difference between my cheeks and my tomatoes. I didn't know it then, but I fell in love with you at first sight. Spending time with you, watching the moon together — for me, that moon was the most beautiful. Sorry, it's a bit cheesy, but you looked more beautiful than the moon itself. I lied when I said I was looking at the dogi; you were beyond my 200% league, because before you, there were only boys in my dreams. I never knew that girls could be attractive too. You taught me the meaning of love — love can be in any form, I do not know if I am worthy of you or not. I just want you to be happy, but I'm a bit selfish, please be with me. Make my mom laugh, become my mom's favorite daughter. Will you be my mom's daughter-in-law and the mother of my 2.5 children?"

Tears welled up in Meera's eyes.

"Where's the ring? Is this how I become a daughter-in-law?"

Naina took out the moon-shaped necklace.

"Sorry, I found this in a hurry. I'll give you the ring. You'll have to wait a bit. Yes or no?"

After wiping her tears, Meera said, "Bring the ring and get the answer."

Naina said, "That's not fair."

Meera laughed and then showed her anger. "Was the shower talk serious?"

"No."

"Naina! Naina!"

Naina began to lift Meera up from below, and their eyes met. Meera hugged Naina tightly around her neck while sitting in the car. Naina delicately placed the necklace around her neck, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. Then, she leaned in, softy touched her head against Meera's, a gesture that brought a gentle smile to Meera's face, her heart fluttering with affection."

"I love you." With a captivating tone, Meera surrendered onto Naina's shoulders.

"I love you, Meera." With their necks touching, Naina hugged Meera tightly and said with a smile,

Meera kissed Naina on the neck. She paused for 2 seconds and then kissed her neck again.

"Meera"

"HMM"

"Why are you always kiss my neck? Were you a dog in your past life?"

"No, vampire."

They both laughed, and then Naina took Meera to her home. Naina's mom asked, "What's this? Is Meera unwell?"

Shahnaz came home and saw the note.

"Thank you, Shahnaz, for taking care of Meera. Here's a chocolate, enjoy it - Naina"

Shahnaz came to Naina's house to give her the tablets. Naina took the tablets and hugged Shahnaz, saying,

"I'm so sorry if I said anything wrong."

"No worries. Take care of Meera."

Naina's mother made bitter gourd juice and gave it to Meera.

"Now you'll get well soon."

Naina's mom asked, "Why don't you go meet your mom?"

Meera said, "I and Aahan told her that we're Bisexual, she didn't like it, she lives with dad and grandma in the village, she called me a disgrace, beats my brother, what should I do?"

"Don't worry, Meera, I'm here. Now drink the juice."

Meera looked at Naina, who was trying to suppress her laughter. Meera tried to smile. Naina's mom grabbed Meera's ear and made her drink the juice.

"Thank you, aunty."

"Meera, tell me, will you marry Naina?"

Naina blushed.

"Why are you blushing? Tell me quietly, I can't leave you alone like this, my dear daughter."

Meera started laughing. Naina looked around, feeling shy.

"Well, I know about Naina, but when did you start liking such a crazy girl? Tell me, Meera."

"Yeah, Meera, who will tell the story from your side? Tell me, why do you like me? I never thought about it."

"I'm feeling sleepy, let's talk tomorrow. I need to take a tablet." Meera began to close her eyes. Naina helped her, and in Naina's bedroom, Meera was laid down. Naina gently stroked Meera's head and closed her eyes. "Good night, Meera," Meera closed her eyes.

The story of Meera's past life is playing in Meera's mind. Aahan comes running towards Meera with a shout.