Feeding Tuna for the homeless

Have a very VERY VERY short one shot of Luna x Titan (Tuna) before you get ready to experience chapter 10 🙏🙏🙏

It's always nice to feed the poor guys so I'm being generous 😣

Disclaimer !
This oneshot is apart from the original fanfiction, and it's only made for funzies and also because I'm bored 😍

Word count; 626

...

Titan and Luna were standing next to each other as they tried to avoid eye contact with each other, "You two can't be mad at each other for so long.." Earth said, it was difficult for Titan to even look at Earth in the condition that he is in, "How could I ever be friendly with Titan after what he did to you Earth." Luna sighed, tearing up a bit but managed to stay calm. Earth gasped and covered his eye that was bleeding, "I'll be okay..I just can't stand seeing you guys like this." He whispered, Titan sighed and turned away.

Earth groaned, "You two are going to stay here until you can solve your issues. I better not come back and you guys aren't here..I'm going to go and fix my eye." Earth hummed, putting his hands on his hips and flying away leaving Luna and Titan by themselves. Luna groaned and looked back at Titan, "I will never forgive you." Luna whispered then turned away once more, Titan felt awful and rubbed his head, "I'm sorry." He said softly, Luna felt more angry from this, but managed to keep a straight face, "Don't say that to me. Say that to Earth." He sighed.

Titan went over to him and opened his arms for a hug, Luna tried to refuse but it was almost impossible due to the look Titan was giving him, "Y-You're trying too hard!" He yelped, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing hard, "I just want a hug. We can sort things out." Titan said, gently walking closer and touching his arms, "I-I don't want one! Ugh..I need a na- Huh!" Luna was cut off by Titan hugging his tightly. Luna blushed harder, his face softening and he hummed, "I hate you." He groaned, hugging back and pushing him bad so he's laying on the ground, "You forgive people way to fast." Titan giggled, pecking his head as Luna snuggled himself closer on Titan's chest.

Luna yawned and looked up at Titan, "Yeah but you aren't just a person..you're someone special..even though you aren't that great of a person considering what you did to my planet..if he can forgive you..I guess I can try." Luna whispered, getting closer to him and kissing him on the lips, Titan hummed and kissed back, grabbing his cheeks and get Luna pulling away, "You're one of the few people that I can trust when it comes to my real name..Titan.." He whispered, Titan raised and eyebrow then groaned a bit when Luna was stroking his hair a little bit too rough.

Luna kissed his head before grabbing his cheeks and looking into his eyes, "Please Titan..when we're alone..call me Luna..only Earth and the twins (Phobos and Deimos) have called me that and I really want you to call me that now as well.." He whispered. Titan loved that name. It really matched him and he kissed his cheek once more, "Your real name is beautiful just like you...Luna.." Luna felt shivers go down his spine when he heard him say his real name but it didn't bother him. He pushed him back and cuddled against him, "I love..you Titan.." He whispered, "I love you too Luna.." Titan whispered back..and with that they both fell asleep without worrying about their problems.