❁Chapter 10 ❁

NEON BLADE
By MoonDeity
01 :43 ━━━━●───── 04:26
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

...

Titan slowly looked behind him and saw a grinning Neptune standing their looking down at him, "W-Wha..you.." He gasped, he tried to let go but his grip was too tight on his cheeks, "Luna doesn't like you anymore cutie." He giggled, licking his cheek and slicing his cheek a bit. Titan hissed and covered his cheek, "W-What..? I know he doesn't like me b- AGH!" Neptune stabbed his arm and pushed him back, "Shut the fuck up." He grunted, Titan fell back next to Luna's sleeping body and grabbed his arm, "Fuck fuck fuck I'm going to die..he's going to kill me.." He thought, tightening around his arm. Neptune was laughing maniacally and raised his knife, before he could even touch him, someone smacked the knife off his hands.

Neptune hummed and felt annoyed from the sudden cause, he turned his head and felt his blood run cold as he saw Sage standing there with a smirk on his face, "Can't leave you alone for more than a couple days hm?" He giggled, Neptune's eye twitched and he walked closer to him, "You. You said you would leave me alone!" He grunted, trying to hurt him with his hands, "I did! But I was staring at you from afar and knew you couldn't be trusted." Sage shrugged, patting his head, "Killing Charon without me begging you to? That's adorable. I've influence you to be a cold blooded serial killer! I hope you enjoy the rest of your life knowing that you're a murderer..also..you're rings have gotten bigger..." Sage hummed, stroking Neptune's newer and bigger rings, they were more visible than before and since the only people he had been killing were moons, they made his rings grow, "If you keep killing more moons..they could be as big as Saturn's..spare the little guy." Sage pointed to the terrified moon that was cuddling against Luna's arm.

Neptune grunted, he wanted to punch Sage but knew that wouldn't effect him at all, "I don't care what it takes...you can kill me yourself..I won't fucking stop.." Neptune said, his eyes twitching and he was slightly shaking, Sage just glared at him then smirked, "Suit yourself." Sage punched Neptune on the face which made him bleed. Neptune yelped and fell back, he was holding onto his nose then turned back to the knife that was in Sage's hand, "W-Wait..this isn't what I wanted..!" Neptune cried, putting his hand up and hoping Sage wouldn't kill him, "You either spare the pathetic moon or die. You have no choice." Sage threatened, forcefully putting his hand down and stroking the knife on his soft cheek, "So..what's it going to be..?" He whispered, his face getting much more darker and he was staring intently at him.

Neptune shivered at the tone, he took a deep breath and turned at Titan, "Fine..I'll..spare him I guess.." He groaned, Sage smirked as he dropped the knife and walked over to Titan. He stared at the scared moon then smiled, "I've met him before..he seems strong but when it comes to himself getting hurt..he's a pussy hah.." Sage teased, Titan snuggled himself closer to Luna who seemed to be passed out since he couldn't wake up, "Ah don't be scared..." Sage grinned, his psychotic smile sent shivers down Neptune's spine. Sage forcefully shoved a knife in Titan's hands, he turned over to Neptune, still keeping his psychotic grin, "Tell him to kill himself. He can die in front of Luna." He whispered, his voice getting raspier and sounded a lot more creepier than it used to be.

Neptune started breathing heavily, just the sight of seeing Sage made him want to throw up, "Leave. Me. Alone." He said, holding his breath, and trying not to throw up, "Are you going to throw up? That's disgusting. You're disgusting." Sage said, trying to make him feel like a burden. Neptune's heart stopped, he slowly looked up at Sage, he was gritting his teeth and was covering his mouth so he wouldn't throw up, "You're calling me disgusting for giving you the heads up that I'm going to throw up..? How am I disgusting..?! You're a fucking freak, and a heartless and psychotic sadist!!" Neptune screamed.