❁Chapter 6 ❁

Burning Pile
By Mother Mother
01:43 ━━━━●───── 04:23
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

...

"Io..?" Neptune whispered, "I-I can't kill him!" "And why not..?" Sage grunted, Neptune jumped and backed away, "He's nice! He did nothing wrong?!" Neptune yelled, Sage just rolled his eyes and slapped him, "Stop acting like a fucking pussy." He growled, Neptune looked down and gulped. Sage roughly handed him a weapon and pointed to the asteroid belt, "You're going to kill him whether you like it or not." Sage snapped, Neptune gritted his teeth and backed away from him, Sage smirked at his reaction and grabbed his cheeks. Neptune tried to push him away but failed, "Don't even try that, if you can kill Pluto who did nothing wrong..you can kill Io." This made Neptune's stomach drop, "You told me he was saying bad things about me..? What do you mean he did nothing wrong?!" He barked, his fists shaking and was slightly tearing up.

Sage laughed and flicked his nose, "I made that all up silly!!" He giggled, Neptune didn't say and word but just sat down. Sage noticed he was looking down and he was covering his face, "Fuck you.." He breathed out shakily, "I hope you fucking die." He grunted, Sage snickered and looked at the Sun, "Looks like they're have a meeting..you should go." Sage whispered, his cold breath made Neptune shiver a bit, Neptune ignored him and flew over to the Sun. Uranus noticed he was flying over there so he jumped and flew behind him, "Neptune!" He yelled, Neptune ignored him and went faster, Uranus groaned and went faster.

He finally caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder, "Why are you ignoring me..?" He whined, Neptune didn't say anything back to him and just kept walking, "Did I do something wrong?" He whispered softly, Neptune gritted his teeth and tried to hold back his tears, "Okay..I'll leave you be." Uranus mumbled then left him alone. Neptune just bursted out in tears as quiet as he could so Uranus wouldn't come back to ask if he was okay, he finally got to the meeting and sniffled, he heard Sun giggling as he came up to the planets but not too close for Earth's sake since he's way too far from his orbit.

Sun looked at his planets then at Neptune who was looking down with tears dripping down his cheeks and had a frown, he hummed but just ignored it, "So! You guys might be confused on why I wanted to have a meeting even after we had one 3 years ago and we're supposed to have one every 10 years BUT! I've had some complaints from some PLANETS that they had found some of their moons dead in the asteroid belt." Sun explained, looking at Saturn and Jupiter who had bloodshot eyes. Neptune gulped and tried not to suspicious, "Oh that's awful!" Earth gasped, "Do you know who did it?" Mars yawned, Sun hummed and shook his head, "That's partly the reason why I called you guys! Keep your moons safe and come talk to me if you've seen a murder or if you have a missing moon.." Sun sighed.

Saturn gave him a harsh gasped before going to his orbit, Jupiter jumped and followed behind him, "Hold up..I-" Earth thought for a second before looking around and realized Luna wasn't with him, his eyes widened and he grabbed Mars's hand and took him into the asteroid belt. Since Venus and Mercury didn't have moons they didn't really care much but were still worried the killer was going to target the smaller planets next, Neptune blow out a shaky breath before leaving. Uranus couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed Neptune, he brought him somewhere private, Neptune grunted and tried to get away from him since he was stronger but couldn't move, "Let me go Sidus!" He grunted, using his other name in this situation.

Uranus didn't say anything and just grabbed onto his wrists which were covered in fresh scars, "What is this?" He asked, Neptune looked up at him due to Uranus being slightly taller by around two inches, "Uh nothinggg.." He said nervously, pulling his wrist away and trying to leave, Uranus grabbed his wrist again and tried to pull up the sleeve but Neptune bit his arm. He hissed in pain as he pushed him back which gave Neptune the opportunity to run, he was sweating and made it to the kuiper belt where Uranus couldn't find him, "Almost got caught I see." Sage said, popping up in front of him.