❁Chapter 4 ❁

I Can't Decide
By Scissor Sisters
01:43 ━━━━●───── 02:47
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

...

"What did you just say.?" Neptune said, not facing Sage, "You heard me. While you were tearing out her heart, I noticed that he was staring at you with a horrified gaze." Sage giggled, putting his arms behind his back. Neptune didn't say anything and clenched his fist, "Triton. Saw me. Tearing out Europa's heart. And you didn't FUCKING SAY ANYTHING UNTIL NOW?!" Neptune screamed, his voice getting louder and raspier, "Well you seemed busy." Sage shrugged, Neptune put his hand on his head and started breathing heavily, "You know..I could get FUCKING caught?! He could've already told ALL of the other planets about this and I'm going to be FUCKED!" Neptune screamed, Sage yawned and looked away from him.

Neptune's eye twitched then started laughing maniacally, "I should just kill myself! There's no point in living if Triton saw me." Neptune laughed, putting the knife on his stomach, Sage grabbed the knife out of his hand and snickered, "Why kill yourself if you could just him instead." He giggled, Neptune stopped laughing and stared at Sage with a psychotic gaze, "I love him. I can't kill him." He cried, feeling his heart racing and tears falling down. Sage huffed and crossed his arms, "Go to him now. I doubt he told anyone about what he saw." Sage groaned, rolling his eyes, Neptune sniffled and pulled up his sleeves, he stared the dried up blood on the cuts he gave himself hours ago. Neptune's eye twitched and he clenched his fists.

He looked at Sage while gritting his teeth, "Where is he?" He asked, "I dunno." Sage shrugged, giving him a smirk at the end. Neptune pulled his hair before grabbing the knife from Sage and pointing it to him, "I can't die jackass." Sage laughed, Neptune was tried of him so he stabbed him in the stomach which did nothing but made him pour out black blood, "Stab me more daddy!" He jokily moaned, Neptune felt disgusted and turned away from him, "You're fucking gross." Netune growled, "I know..anyways if you're not going to kill him..just hurt him so he won't tell anyone." Sage snickered, flying over to him and grabbing his cheeks, "But..if you don't want to do that then I guess you'll just have to talk to him." Sage yawned, giving Neptune a bored look, "I guess I'll just have to talk to him." Neptune sighed, Sage rolled his eyes and left him alone.

He went to go find Triton and once he found him, he saw that he was shaking and his glasses were next to him. Neptune knew Triton wouldn't be sane since he saw him murder someone, he went over to him and placed his cold hand on his shoulder, Triton jumped and turned to him, "You..a-are you here to kill me next?" Triton growled, Neptune hummed and went closer to him, "I won't kill you but I need you to tell me, did you tell anyone yet..?" He whispered into his ear which made Triton shiver, "No..not yet, why..?" Triton gave him a shaky sigh, "Good! Cause if you did, I'd have to kill you and the person you told. Just a warning, don't tell anyone for your own safety." Neptune snickered, giving him a crazy stare with a creepy grin.

Triton turned away from him, he was sweating and his heart was racing faster, "How..did you find..out?" He gulped, "Just a little birdie told me." Triton felt his soul leave his body when he heard Neptune's voice deepen, Neptune noticed and shook his head, "Hah..sorryy, anyways just remember what I said." Neptune winked, he left leaving Triton in shock and terrifed.

Neptune went back to his orbit and sat down, Sage came back with a huge grin, "Sooo, how'd it go??" He giggled, Neptune sighed and covered his face, "Did you do something..? Something weird happened to my voice when I was talking to him.." He gulped, looking back up at Sage, "Hmm, that's strangee.." He giggled, "Do you have something to do with this..?" Neptune huffed, Sage shook his head before winking again, "How about you get your mind off of everything by killing again!" Sage said, Neptune glared at him and huffed, "That isn't going to help." He rolled his eyes, Sage whined before leaving, "You..SAGE!" Neptune screamed, he groaned and laid down on some asteroids as he waited for Sage to come back.