❁Chapter 3 ❁

Romantic Homicide
By d4vd
01:43 ━━━━●───── 02:31
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

⚠️TW⚠️
They'll be forced self harm in this chapter :)

...

"You hide the body in the asteroid belt where all of the moons can visibly see his dead corpse as well as his eyeless head?!" Sage yelled in frustration, and Neptune just rolled his eyes and looked away from him, "You're acting like you wouldn't do the same thing so cut the act." Neptune hissed back, Sage huffed and flew over to him, "Over all the fucking places why didn't you just place his body in Jupiters orbit?" Sage crossed his arms and waited for a response, Neptune didn't really answer him. Instead, he just smirked at him.

This grew frustration in Sage, so he turned away from him and acted like he was ignoring him, " Why are you so mad? You said that you wanted the other moons to feel threatened if we killed their leader, so I placed Ganymede's body in the asteroid belt so they could see it and they could surrender so they wouldn't harm the Earth." Neptune shouted, Sage huffed, and continue to ignore him. Neptune hummed and went over to him, "Don't be mad at me. I'll tell you what, you could find another victim and you could be the one to place the body wherever you want." Neptune suggested, Sage felt intrigued with this offer, and looked directly at him, "I can place the body wherever I want..?" He smirked, "Anywhere." Neptune smiled, Sage got up and placed his hands on his hips, "I know just the one." Sage giggled, he teleported off leaving Neptune all by himself.

Neptune didn't want to be bored, so he went over to Uranus's orbit. He noticed that there was a little moon there, he knew which moon it was. It was Titania. He's smirk when realized that Titania was all by herself, he looked around to see if the coast was clear, but unfortunately, Uranus was really close to her and if grabbed her and taken her into his orbit, he'd be caught badly. So he waited for Saturn to pull Uranus out of his orbit so Titania could be all by herself, he knew that Uranus didn't care about his moons as much as he did about his own moons, but he still want to be cautious just in case something does happen.

Neptune was starting to get impatient, he wanted to dig his knife into Titania's arms so deeply until she learnt how it feels to be hurt just like she did when Uranus tried to befriend her again, he knew Titania was an independent woman, but she was still a burden to Neptune. Finally, after so long Uranus left his orbit to go talk to somebody leaving to titania by herself once more, none of the other little moons are there, none of the bigger moons are there, the sun can't really see from far away, and none of the dwarf planets could see her. She was all alone.

Just how Neptune wanted it to be.

She'll be all by herself with no one there to help her.

Not too new there's a chance for risky, he knew that she tells somebody after he was done with her. So he grabbed a blindfold from his pocket, he didn't even know he had a blindfold in his pocket, but he didn't care he just wanted to get this over with, He sneaked up behind her, put his hand on her mouth, and blindfolded her. He could hear her muffled screams so he grabbed her neck and choked her until she passed out, he desperately wanted her to be quiet so that nobody could catch him, even though he was all by himself, the chances are still really high. He brought her to his orbit and laid her down, he waited a little bit before ripping off the sleeves of her shirt.