❁Chapter 2 ❁

All I want is you
By Rebzyyx and Hoshie Star
01:43 ━━━━●───── 02:32
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

...

"Another..victim..?" Neptune stuttered, Sage snickered and nodded, "Yes..I know you liked killing him. How about we do more? For the fun of it!!" Sage snickered, Neptune gulped and took a deep breath, "Maybe later? We just killed Pluto and I'm full." Neptune groaned, rubbing his stomach sadly, Sage just huffed and looked over into the asteroid belt, he squinted his eyes and saw multiple moons there, "Pluto was a bit bigger than I thought he'd be. How about a moon!! A tiny one of course." Sage suggested, snickering at the end. Neptune's eyes widened and he glared at Sage, "Are you insane?!" He yelled, Sage kept a smile and chuckled at his response, "Of course I am. I driven you into murder and made you eat all of the evidence." He giggled, giving him a nasty smirk, "You..ugh.." Neptune covered his face and sat down.

Sage floated over to him and grinned at his grief, "Ahh I just love seeing myself feel horrible about the decision you made." He said, yawning at the end of his statement, Neptune was tired of Sage's attitude and pointed the sharp bone at him, "You need to SHUT the hell up. I am SO tired of you! You keep mocking me, making fun of me, you're just a stupid illusion that I'm having..a-and you're not real!" Neptune yelled, desperately pulling his hair and his eyes kept twitching, "You're not real..just a stupid illusion! Maybe..just MAYBE..this is all a dream..heh yeah.." Neptune bawled, feeling a couple of tears rolling down his face.

Sage still kept a smile even though deep down he wanted to hurt him as badly as he wanted but kept his cool, "I'm not really an illusion I'm just not a real planet or moon, and do you seriously believe this is all a dream? Look at you. You're covered in blood and look at the bone. It's Pluto's bone and the pin you stole from him, this isn't a dream Neptune and we both know this isn't a goddamn dream." Sage grunted, Neptune sighed and covered his stomach, "I can't ever tell Uranus." Neptune thought, he gulped before getting up, he turned around and he didn't see Sage there. His eyes widened and he looked around to see if he was playing tricks on him, "Boo." Neptune screamed before turning around and seeing nothing. He rubbed his eyes and saw Sage, he screamed again then groaning when he heard Sage's laughs.

He turned away from him and someone walking up to him, "Neptune? You okay?" It was Triton, "Why are you here?" He asked, taking off his glasses and crossing his arms, Neptune sighed in relief, "I just wanna be alone. That's all." Neptune sighed, "I think you didn't like being alone." Triton yawned, "Yeah I know but the thing is..I really do wanna be alone, just by myself." Neptune cried, covering his face and sighing. This made Triton really confused since he hated being alone so he didn't understand what changed, "Oh okay.." He whispered, then left leaving Neptune alone.

...

Triton was trying to figure out what was wrong with Neptune, he was always smiling and sure he was a bit dumb and childish but that's what made him Neptune so he didn't understand why he's acting cold and sad. He was going to go find out what happened to him, he did notice however that he was talking to himself when got walked up to him and when he left. However, he couldn't hear anything that they were saying so he just let it go, he went to go find Uranus and when he did he looked really sad. He hummed before floating over to him and looked at him, "Uranus?" He whispered, Uranus blinked sadly and he saw some tears rolling down. Triton went over to him and sat next to him, "You okay..?" He asked softly, Uranus ignored him and sniffled, "Is Neptune okay?" Uranus whimpered, "He's fine. But he just wants to stay alone." Triton smiled, Uranus cried before covering his face and sighing, "What is wrong with him? Why doesn't he want to talk to me..?" Uranus sighed, Triton hummed and looked at him.