❁Chapter 8 ❁

Take your shirt off
By Millionaires
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:16
ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

...

Ceres stared at the brain and sighed, he pushed it away and looked up at the smiling planet, "Oh..you're frowning.." Neptune whispered, still keeping a cheeky smirk. He was right, Ceres was frowning, although he was really scared that Neptune saw him frowning, he forcefully gave him a smile, "Good.." Neptune giggled, turning away from him then looking at the body. He saw Sage sitting on Io's lap and eating something, "You.." Neptune grunted, Sage looked over at him and smirked, "Ah..you did such a good job." Sage praised, getting up and sketching, he floated over to him and grabbed his cheek, "Since you did what I told you..I'll keep my promise and leave you alone." He giggled, painting a little heart on Neptune's cheek with Io's blood, "But don't think I'm going to be gone for good.." He whispered coldly.

Neptune saw Sage leaving then looked down at the corpse, now that Sage had left him alone he didn't have to kill anyone anymore..right..? He grabbed Io's head and started at his lifeless face, "Such a kind soul.." He whispered gently, he grabbed a rope and wrapped it around the head that resembled his symbol. He hummed, tilting his head then throwing the head to the side, he grabbed Io's brain then started eating it right in front of Ceres who was glazing at him with a forced smile. He was thinking about what he wanted to do now that Sage wasn't going to bother him anymore but his whole mindset was dedicated to killing one person...it was someone that was close to him in a way....a nice girl with light brown hair, a white beanie, blown skirt with white ruffles, bear stockings, brown boots, brown freckles, pinkish cheeks..someone that he helped when she couldn't..

Charon.

He stopped in place, "Why do I want to kill Charon?" He accidentally said out loud to which Ceres heard him, "What...?" He heard a tiny voice say, Neptune looked over and the voice was from Ceres who was shaking, "You heard me..?" Neptune whispered, staring at Ceres coldly, "You promise you won't tell anyone..?" He pleaded, Ceres shut his eyes then nodded. Neptune smiled and went over to him, he grabbed him and placed him on his lap (NOT A SHIPP), he stroked his hair as his grin grew bigger, "I don't want to cause you pain Ceres.." He said in a cold and shaky voice, "Unless...you want it..?" He mumbled.

Ceres heard him and squealed, Neptune giggled and cuddled himself against him, "I'm..jokingg.." He giggled, Ceres looked up at him and sighed. Neptune let him go and looked into the kuiper belt, "Charon must be..suffering..I should help her.." Neptune whispered, grabbed a knife and started laughing, Ceres stretched then laid down on a pile of asteroids. Neptune awed at him then left to go into the kuiper belt, he looked around a bit and grunted, "Where..are..you..?" Then he heard sobbing.

He grinned and looked over and saw Charon sobbing on an asteroid, "Poor girl.." Neptune sighed, "Oh wait..I don't care..!" He giggled then flew over to her. He hid the knife and sat next to her, he saw her jumped and looking up at him, "Oh! Hah..Neptune I thought you were someone else..um hi!" Charon giggled, wiping her tears. Neptune hummed and grabbed a diamond, "It's..f-fineee! Why were you crying..?" He giggled, his eyes slightly twitching, Charon sniffled and frowned, "Pluto.." She whimpered, Neptune played with the diamond and put on a fake frown, "What happened?" He sighed. 

Charon broke into tears again and covered her face, "We found out he was missing a couple months ago and and..earlier..me and the other dwarf planets got into a fight cause I refused to believe that..he was..dead.." She cried, Neptune tried to hide his grin as he gave her the diamond, "Why don't you..have this..?" He giggled, Charon looked at the diamond then looked at Neptune.