After School Special 4x10

Start from the beginning

"All right, take the time you need."

"Thank you. I'm gonna go to the bathroom to wash my hands from your blood." I leave.

After washing my hands from the blood, I check my phone and see that I got more messages from Rebekah asking me to come to her little get together in high school. I go outside where I see Klaus and approach him. "I'm going back to Mystic Falls, Caroline's been texting me the entire day asking me to come and she won't stop until I come." I tell him and that wasn't a complete lie she did text me multiple times to come to memorial. "Anyway, could you please tell the others that I left?"

"Of course."

"Thank you and bye."

"Goodbye little siphoner."

__________________________________________

After some time of driving I finally arrive to Mystic high. I enter the school and go towards the library where Bekah told me she will be. While I go towards the library I text Jenna that I'm back in Mystic Falls and that I will be seeing later at home. She moved back into the house from her apartment after Jeremy left for the lake house and thankfully Bekah let me leave all my grimoires and all of the other witchy stuff at her house considering I can't keep them in Jenna's apartment anymore. They used to be in our house but when Jenna moved out I left them at her apartment not wanting to leave them in our house considering anyone can come in and leave as they like. When I arrive at the library I put my phone back in my jeans pocket and take in a scene before me. Caroline, Stefan and Elena sat at the table while Rebekah stood next to them. Stefan looked sad, Elena looked guilty, Caroline kind of awkward and Rebekah had a victorious smirk on her face. "Bex, what happened?" I ask making my presence known and they turn towards me.

"What do you mean?" Bekah asks faking innocence.

"Well Care seems kind of awkward, Stefan is sad like all the bunnies and squirrels in the world had died, Elena looks guilty and you looked extremely satisfied with a smirk on your face." I explain.

"Oh, that. Well Elena admitted to sleeping with Damon not because of the sire bond but because she's in love with him, right in front of Stefan."

"Finally." I exclaim.  At my exclamation I get different reactions. Care looks a bit betrayed, I think, Elena confused, Stefan even more hurt and sad than he was, if that's even even possible and Bekah looks amused. "Sorry, it's just I spent the day with Damon who's been sulking about Elena. He's afraid that Lena's feelings aren't real and has listen to that voicemail she left him about a thousandth times, I mean I told him that Elena's feelings are real but he doesn't listen. I mean I told him he shouldn't have sent her away, that the only reason Stefan told him to do that is because he is totally jealous and-" I stop talking when I see Caroline and Elena giving me a look begging me to shut up. "And I'm totally not helping so I'm just gonna shut up." As I say that Bekah starts to laugh. "So Bex why did you invite me to this get together?" I ask hoping to get her to stop laughing. 

"Well I wanted to find out more informations about the cure and you are my friend so I was hoping you would help." Bex answers.

"Sure."

"So you are not going to help us? She kidnapped us and compelled us." Elena says in disbelief and Care nods her head agreeing with my sister.

I turn to Bex and ask. "Will you let them go when you get what you want and promise not to kill them? "

"I promise I won't kill them and will let them go after I get what I want." Bex says

I turn to Lena and Care. "See she won't kill you and will later let you go." I tell them.