66| You came back..

Start from the beginning

The voices slowly starts to disappear. I've never felt so out of control in my life. I have no power. No will. I feel like it's a matter of second before I let go.

"Aurora?" He asks. "Can you hear me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want your help against the Dread Doctors. They ruined me. Destroyed me. People thought I was a monster." He says. "That is what we have in common."

"I am nothing like you." I slowly look at him. "But you want me to be your eyes."

"You will see things, Aurora. Things that no other can see." He turns his back to me. "You may not survive but you might save the lives of your friends."

He turns back and reveals a mask that looks similar to the Dread Doctors masks.

"No.."

He hooks my head up to something. I want to fight back but I can't.

"We need to slow your mind."

He's talking but I can't hear him. The voices inside my head are becoming louder.

"Who is it!"

"I don't know!"

"Who is the host!" He yells. "You must know!"

The voices become too overbearing. I wail again. I look at see Stiles. He runs towards me.

"Rory.."

"You came back.."

"We're getting you out of here, okay?"

"It's too dangerous.."

"Rory, please shut up and let me save your life."

He picks me up and sets my feet on the ground. We walk throughout the tunnels.

"I told you to go."

"And you thought I was going to let the girl I love die?"

I fall over. The pain in my head is growing by the second.

"Stiles.. I can't. I can't. You need to go."

"That's not part of the plan, Ror."

"You had a plan?"

"Looked really good on paper." He picks me up. "Not so good in reality."

"Like a lot of your plans?"

"Smart ass is back."

He sets me back onto my feet and I push him away. I fall to my knees. I grab my head in pain.

"Stiles, run!"

I can't control it anymore. I let out everything I've been holding in the past few days.

Parrish picks me up and my head feels free again. He starts running through the tunnels.

"W-what's happening?"

"Plan B."

I close my eyes and when them back up I'm staring at the Jeep. Parrish drops me and I feel claws in my back.

"She's coming with me."

And then the claws are gone. I fall into Stiles arms.

"Someone get my daughter out of this hell hole!"

Stiles puts me into the backseat with him. Scott starts driving and all the voices come back. I can't hold it so I wail.

"Rory, look at me. You're gonna get through this, okay?"

I look at Stiles. And that's when I see his ear. I slowly put my hand to his cheek and feel his blood.

"But you're not.."

Before I know it my body is being put into a table in front of Deaton. It's getting even harder to control.

I sit up and wail as all the glass surrounding us explodes. I lay back down and everything turns white.

"You don't belong here, Aurora."

I slowly turn around and look at Wanda.

"Neither do you."

"My time had come.. you know that."

"Doesn't mean I agree with it."

I look around and realize where I am.

"Does this mean I'm dead?"

"Not yet." She says. "But you have a choice to go back or stay.. here with us."

"Stiles.."

She smiles but it quickly drops. And I know why.

"You have a second chance at saving your best friend, Aurora, and that is something not everyone has." She says. "The right spell can bring Alaina back to you fully."

"I can have her back?"

"You need to have her remember who she is because right now.. she doesn't think she's anything."

She starts to walk away.

"What's happening to me!"

"You've gained more Banshee abilities." She says. "You're the stronger twin now.. which makes you more dangerous."

"How is that possible?"

"Whatever Valack did to you, enhanced your Banshee abilities. You're just as much Banshee as you are witch now."

"This feels like a goodbye."

"There are no goodbyes.. only see you laters."

I take a deep breath and look at Stiles.

"I love you.." I whisper. "I love you, Stiles."

He grabs my hand.

"I love you, Aurora." He smiles. "Do you want to try and sit up?"

I slowly nod. He helps me up. I look around and see my mom creeping out of the shadows.

"Mom?"

"I should've never put Lydia in there.." She says. "Then you would've never been there..."

She grabs my body and starts apologizing profusely. She rubs my back while I look at Stiles.

"They saved me, mom.." I whisper. "Stiles saved me."