9| This is the big leagues

Calling this little meeting with Scott, Lainey and Stiles very well may be a mistake. But I don't really know what to do. I don't want to tell Reed or Sue and well Wanda isn't really answering my texts so she's out of the question.

"Someone cast a spell on you?" Stiles asks. "I thought that wasn't possible."

"It shouldn't be.. that's the fucking problem. My magic naturally protects my body from any kind of spell."

"Would Reed or Sue know if it's possible." I turn to Lainey.

"I don't think I should tell them."

"What?" They all say in unison.

"I mean we get it.. you're powerful but is this really our problem?"

"I'll fucking punch you, Scott, do not mess with me." I snap. "This one becomes a werewolf and thinks he's hot shit."

I smack the side of his head.

"Ow!"

"You're fine. Walk away."

Scott doesn't fight me, walking away.

"This is a real problem. Wanda always told me that there will be people who will come after me for me simply because of how powerful I am. My magic is not like any magic that has ever been on Earth."

"I still think you should tell Reed and Sue. He's the smartest man on the planet for a reason."

"We're not talking Klaw or Mole Man. This is the big leagues. Magic users are not to be trifled with that's why the Avengers take care of that shit."

"Are you telling us we're dealing with an Avengers level threat?"

I honestly don't even know. But the fact that whoever this mystery person is was able to put a spell on me should be frightening. I'm not scared of them but I'm scared of what their motive is because it's unknown.

"Maybe."

"You know an Avenger." Stiles says. "Maybe you should call her."

"Wanda is ghosting her."

"Wanda is not ghosting me."

"Then tell me.. what is she doing right now?"

I hate, loathe even, when Lainey is right.

"Shut up."

I walk away as Stiles follows me. I smile over at him. He's like a little puppy sometimes. And I love it.

"So.. I was thinking-"

"Yes."

"I didn't even finish."

"You don't have to."

He was going to ask if I had a date to the winter formal and then to ask if I wanted to go with him. Truth is I've already had a few guys already ask me but I declined. I really wasn't planning on going.

"I'll be wearing blue. Baby blue to be exact because it brings out my eyes. Make sure to get a tie to match."

I pat his chest, walking away from him. I smile to myself. I go on with the rest of my classes, thinking about what dress I'm going to wear.

I've got a walk in closet full of clothes, dresses for days and none of them sound appealing. I know Lydia will want to go dress shopping. Hopefully I'll be able to find a baby blue one.

After my classes I put my textbooks in my locker. I walk to the lacrosse field when my eyes lock with Stiles.

"I made first line!"

"No way!"

I smile as he runs towards me, kissing my cheek. I look around at all the strained faces. I don't care.

"Did Stilinski just kiss her?"

"And did she let him?"

I look at them.

"Can I help you?"

They all look around at anything but me. I turn back to Stiles. I'm proud of him. He's honestly never been good at lacrosse but he still loves the sport and that's all that matters. Getting put onto first line is a big thing, especially for him.

"Proud of you, Stilinski."

He grins as I pat his chest. I don't really know what this dynamic is between Stiles and I but I love it. He makes me feel like me.

I look at Lydia's smudged lipgloss. My eyes go to Scott and see some of her lipgloss on his lip. Oh my fucking God.

My mouth gapes open when I realize what just occurred. My sister, Lydia Martin, and Scott, dorky, sucks at lacrosse until recently, Scott just made out.

Ew.