10| I'm classier than that

I let Allison rant about Scott as we walk to my locker. I don't need to grab anything but I just need to check my make up and I still have not gotten a mini mirror for my bag.

She sighs in relief after she's gotten everything off her chest. She tried ranting to Lydia but out of the two of us I'm definitely the more understanding.

She doesn't say anything so I look at her. Her face has completely changed and she's not even looking at me. I'm confused because she was just fine up until this point.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I gotta go. I don't know if I'm gonna go to the game but I'll call you."

She walks away not saying anything else.

"Okay.."

I turn around to Stiles and Scott, both are smiling.

"Hey, Ror, how are you?"

"Why?" I close my locker at stare at Scott. "What do you want?"

"Is there a cure for.. you know?"

"Are you asking if there's one in my little witch books?"

"Yeah."

"No."

I walk around them but they follow me.

"I mean you're this White Witch, can't you make one?"

I stop as they both run into my back. I snap my head around to look at them. Telling Stiles I'm the White Witch is one thing but telling Scott was definitely a mistake.

"I don't even think there is one."

"But Derek said-"

"They're myths which means they might not even work."

"Okay, well, can you help us with something else?"

I turn to Stiles. I get sucked into his sweet brown eyes, quickly looking away.

"What?"

"Allison's necklace." Scott says it with a scrunched face.

"Nope.." I finally walk away from them. "Ask her yourself, pussy!"

"Are you at least coming to the game?"

I stop, turning around. I smile at Stiles.

"Your first game? Wouldn't miss it for the world."

I turn back around and walk to the library. I walk towards Lydia at our normal table. I sit down across from her.

"Why do you look like that?"

"Like what?"

"Happy."

"Can I not be happy?"

"The question is why.." she twirls her hair. "Did you get laid?"

"Oh my God.." I groan. "You think I had sex at school? I'm classier than that."

I pull out my notebook so I can copy her notes from our shared AP classes. I start copying them as she talks about Jackson breaking up with her. I try not to show how happy I am but Lydia Martin does not get dumped. So, she's on a real revenge tour at the moment. I sit and listen to her rant like the good sister I am.

"Why are you so happy?" She shifts the conversation back to me. "Don't tell me it's because of Stiles."

I've never told anyone about my crush on Stiles. Not a living soul. But if there's one person who knows me better than I know myself it's Lydia. It's kinda like our twin powers.