𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

2 days later...

The past two days have been quite eventful for me.
I  told  Blackpink about my mom’s sudden marriage to Mr. Kim. Fortunately, they reassured me. It’s always comforting to have friends who listen and provide support.
I’ve found myself in a glaring war with BTS in this days. They still doesn't like the idea about my mom gonna marry there dad.

In the heart of the bustling shopping district, Me and Mom stepped into the bridal boutique. The air smelled of tulle and dreams—a heady mix. The shopkeeper, A lady in her 50s, greeted us with a twirl of her lace gloves.

"Welcome, darlings!" she trilled. "I'm Mrs. Song, your fairy godmother of chiffon and lace. Let's find the dress that'll make your mom shine like a star in a K-drama finale!"

Mom's eyes sparkled. She'd been rehearsing her "I do" speech in the mirror. Me, on the other hand, were the official veil-fluffer and tiara-holder. My mission? To ensure Mom's elegance level reached "royalty meets K-pop idol."

Mrs. Song led me to the gown section. Rows of dresses hung like ethereal ghosts. Each whispered secrets of love and dance-floor twirls. I imagined them singing:

🎵 "Pick me, pick me, oh darling bride! I'm the one with sequins that shimmer like stardust."

Mom tried on the first dress—a frothy cloud of silk. She spun, and the room held its breath. "How do I look?" she asked.

I squinted. "Like a marshmallow dipped in moonlight," Mrs. Song nodded approvingly.

Next came the mermaid gown. Mom wiggled into it, her laughter echoing. "I feel like a sassy mermaid who's traded her tail for a train," she declared.

"Perfect!" Mrs. Song clapped.

The dress..

We bid our goodbyes and left from the boutique

Maknaes POV ( Jimin,Tae,jungkook)

In the cozy living room, we engaged in a heartfelt discussion about our father's impending marriage to Mrs. Choi. Although our reservations weighed heavily on our minds, Jin Hyung, with unwavering conviction, emphasized that our father's happiness should be our foremost concern.

However, acceptance did not come easily. Mrs. Choi's daughter, a persistent and vexing presence, grated on our nerves. We vowed silently: this house would become a crucible of discomfort for her, a living hell where every corner echoed our defiance.

We smirked while thinking about some evil plans which could make yn's life a living hell.

Y/N POV

In the quirky realm of my morning routine, the universe conspired against my slumber. The alarm clock, that perpetually disgruntled gadget, decided to stage a rebellion. With a resounding "BOOM!"—yes, it was dramatic—the alarm shattered into a thousand tiny pieces. I imagine it muttered, "Enough of this early morning tyranny!" before its demise.