Monday: getting ready for the day, ready for work, and phone call from Marianne

In Paris, France, it's Monday morning and the sun starts to rise in the sky, the alarm went off on Marinette's phone, she sits up, stretches, and rubbed her eyes.

Marinette: (looking at Tikki) Good morning, Tikki. *Tikki snores a little bit, Marinette chuckled quietly. * I'll get your breakfast when you're awake. *She looked over at Lockette, sleeping in her bed. * Morning, Lockette. *Lockette rubbed her eyes and yawned. *

Lockette: Good morning.

Marinette: (getting out of bed) I'll get you some breakfast too. I'll be right back.

Lockette: Okay. *Marinette gets out of bed, head downstairs, and into the dining room. She sees Mulan and Sahng making some breakfast for everyone. *

Mulan: Morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Morning.

Shang: Breakfast will be ready shortly.

Marinette: Okay. What are we having? *She walked to the kitchen, got a carton of orange juice, and poured some in a clean cup. *

Mulan: (flipping a sausage link) Some frittatas, sausage links, and hash browns.

Marinette: Sounds good. *Soon, the bedroom door opened and Bridgette came out in her pajamas, Marin brushed his hair a little bit, and Timmy came out in his bedroom in his pajamas too. *

Marin: GAAAAH!

Marin: GAAAAH!

Bridgette: What?

Marin: Sorry, you scared me with your looks.

Bridgette: (annoyed) Shut up, pinhead. It's my morning face.

Marin: (walking to the kitchen) Where's your night face? *Timmy snickered, holding in his laugh, but Mushu burst out laughing. *

Bridgette: Remind me to murder you in your sleep.

Mulan: (plating the sausage links on the plates) Okay, here is your breakfast. We made some frittatas, hash browns, and sausage links. *Shang served everyone else orange juice. *

Bridgette: Thank you.

Marin: Thank you.

Timmy: Thank you.

Shang: You're welcome.

Marinette: (picking up her fork) Where's dad?

Mulan: (fixing her plate) He's in the bakery. He already started working.

Marinette: Okay. *She cut up her frittata and takes a bite. *

Mulan: What do you guys think of it?

Marin: It's pretty good.

Bridgette: What's in this frittata?

Shang: Eggs, vegetables, and cheese.

Marin: Ahh, okay. *He eats some more of his breakfast and Bridgette tries the hashbrowns too. *