Othiteka coming home and dinnertime montage

At Jessica and Aeon's apartment building, on the second floor: 2A, the door bell rang. 

Olympia: Hmm, that must be the pizza.

Barbara: I'll go get it. *She gets the money from the counter, then walked to the front door, and opened it. In front of her is the pizza delivery guy. *

Male pizza delivery guy (Logan) Hello, ma'am. Did you order a large supreme pizza?

Barbara: Yes, I did. 

Logan: Okay. That'll be 10-euros.

Barbara: (handing Logan a 20-euro bill) Keep the change, sir.

Logan: (looking at the 20-euro bill) Thank you. Enjoy your pizza. *He walked away as Barbara closed the door and locked it. *

Barbara: Okay, pizza's here. 

Jessica: About time.

Lucas: (rubbing his stomach) I'm hungry already. What kind of pizza are we having tonight?

Barbara: (opening up the box) It's a supreme pizza.

Lucas: I love supreme pizza. *Olympia starts serving everyone a slice of pizza. *

Zoey: (looking at her pizza) I don't want to sound rude or dumb, but what is a supreme pizza?

Barbara: (holding a pizza slice) It's just a pizza with veggies on top like pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions and last bell pepper. It's really good.

Zoey: Oh. Okay. Thanks for explaining it to me. *She blows on her pizza slice, then takes a bite of it. * Mm. It's good. *Lucas takes one slice of the pizza and eats it too. *

Lucas: This is good. 

Jessica: (holding a bitten slice of pizza) Think supreme is my new favorite kind of pizza.

Olympia: Glad you're all taking a liking of pizza. *They all nodded their heads yes and they keep eating more of their pizza. On the Liberty boat, Othiteka walked across the gangplank, get out the house keys, opened the door, and stepped inside. *

Anarka: (holding a casserole dish) Ahh, you're home.