Foot Bawler aftermath, Melanie heads home, and closing up the bakery

Back at the Parc des Princes field, Elizabeth walked back and talk to Coach Collins.

Elizabeth: Coach Collins?

Coach Collins: Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: I want to apologize for what happened. I was just consumed by the influence by Vibrant Monarch. What I did was for Justice, not evil. I'm sorry.

Coach Collins: No, no. You're right. Girls can play sport and can do anything boys can do. So, I'm gonna take your word for it and allow girls on the team.

Elizabeth: Really?

Coach Collins: Yes. I will set up tryouts for boys and girls. *Elizabeth grinned at that. *

Elizabeth: Really?

Coach Collins: Yes. Would you like to try out for the girl spot? *He kicked the ball towards Elizabeth, she grinned at Coach Collins. *

Elizabeth: Sure. *She starts kicking the ball onto the field and they start tryouts. In the Bakery, Melanie checked on the baked muffins, she put on the oven mitts and carefully take the muffin pan out and place it on the table. *

Tom: How are the muffins looking?

Melanie: They look freshly baked. *Tom smelled them and they smelled good. *

Tom: They smell great. Looks like they are done.

Melanie: Yes they are.

Tom: I'll put them away when they're cool.

Melanie: Okay.

Tom: Hmm, what time is it? *He looked at the clock on the wall. * It's 3:30. How many customers we got out there?

Shang: (icing a small lemon cake) There should be like, less people.

Tom: I'll check it out. *He leaves the kitchen and takes a peek outside outside, Mulan hands a customer a bag of cookies. *

Mulan: Enjoy the cookies, Mrs

Mulan: Enjoy the cookies, Mrs. Jefferson.

Mrs. Jefferson: Thank you. *She leaves the bakery with her cookies and the next customer walks up to the counter. *