Making a grocery list, passing time, getting Frozer, and attendances

In the Dupain-Cheng residents, Sabine's relaxing in the living room, writing down the grocery list for shopping this week.

Sabine: Okay. Hmm... butter, milk, eggs, cheese... what else? Bread? No, I have Tom making bread at home. Some more cereal. Wonder what cereal is out right now. *She goes into the pantry and see what cereal is in the pantry. * Cheerios, Froot Loops, and Frosted Flakes. We need more Cheerios and more Frosted Flakes. *She writes them down on the list. * Milk, juice, water... *She writes more on the list and go through the drawers, pantries, fridge, and freezer for anything they need for the house. In the bakery, the one customer gets her whole chocolate Bundt cake. *

Mulan: Enjoy your Bundt cake.

Male customer: Thank you, I will. *He walked out of the bakery. Soon, the door opened and Anarka walked inside. *

Mulan: Hello, ma'am.

Anarka: Hello. I would like to make an order for a cake. It's for my daughter Juleka's birthday. Well, I'll need two.

Mulan: Two, okay. Melanie, hand me the notepad and pen.

Melanie: Okay. *She grabbed a notepad and pen, she hands it to Mulan, and she clicked her pen. *

Mulan: Okay, what kind of cake would your daughter like?

Anarka: This cake is for home, just a small cake. A small chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, you can add a design on the cake, and sprinkles.

Mulan: (writing down the first cake order) Okay. That's just for the family.

Anarka: Yes. Next is for a party. A 1/4 vanilla cake, vanilla buttercream frosting, blue and purple buttercream roses, and a blue border around the cake.

Mulan: (write down the second cake order) Okay. And what's your daughter's name?

Anarka: Juleka. Juleka Couffaine.

Mulan: Okay. And we'll have your cakes ready for tomorrow.

Anarka: Just the small cake for tomorrow. The big cake for the party Saturday. I'll pick it up on Saturday.

Mulan: Okay. I'll tell my uncle. Thank you.

Anarka: You're welcome. *She walked out of the bakery and head back to the Liberty. *

Mulan: Tom, we have two cake orders for one tomorrow and Saturday.

Tom: Okay. Who made the order?

Mulan: Anarka. Both cakes are for Juleka's birthday.

Tom: Okay. What kind of cake does she want? *Mulan showed him the order for both cakes. * These look good. I'll get right on that tomorrow.

Mulan: Okay. *She walked back to the counter and handle for the rest of the shift. *

Melanie: What time is it, Mulan?

Mulan: Half past 1, why?

Melanie: Just wondering. I have to leave home so my son wouldn't be too worried.