Heroes vs Malediktator part 2

On the rooftop, Ladybug and Queen Bee landed, they see Malediktator and the other heroes fighting him off.

Queen Bee: What's going on down there? 

Ladybug: (using her yo-yo as a telescope) The others are captive by Malediktator. 

Queen Bee: Guess he is powerful.

Ladybug: Not for long he won't be. *She closed her yo-yo, then she and Queen Bee leaped away, and got close to where Malediktator is at. *

Malediktator: Where is Ladybug!? I must feel her presence! 

Layla: No one has found her yet, sir. 

Malediktator: Well order your friends to find her. 

Layla: Yes, Malediktator, sir. *She floats up and looks for Ladybug. *

Ladybug: Looking for me? *Malediktator looked up and saw Ladybug beside her is Queen Bee. *

Malediktator: Ladybug. You finally decided to show up. Oh, I see there's two bugs; which are my least favorite insects. 

Ladybug: Stop this at once, Malediktator! You're not that powerful.

Malediktator: How dare you? I'm a supermayor, I have power, I am immortal to what you can throw at me. I won't stop until I get what Scarlet Truther is destine to want.

Queen: Well tell madame fussy bridges to keep waiting because her command over authority is plain ridiculous utterly ridiculous!

Malediktator: (growls) That's enough! Now you're going to do what I tell you to do. By the power vested in me, give me your Miraculous! *He creates two energy orbs and shoots two orbs the heroes' way. Both Ladybug and Queen Bee jump up and launch their respective weapons at Malediktator. Both attacks get blocked by a wall of shields. They both have to dodge the orbs again. Ladybug moves in, trying to kick this time, but gets blocked by shields again, she then has to dodge the orb again. *

Ladybug: Good luck kick! *Her leg glowed pink, she kicked out an energy beam from her leg, but the police men blocked off the energy kick towards Malediktator. Queen Bee is fighting some policemen and winning, but she then has to retreat to get away from the pursuing orb. Ladybug swings herself around the building and launches herself in the air, attempting an attack from above. The attack is, however, blocked again by shields. *

Queen Bee: Bee swarm! *She summoned a swarm of bees, they started buzzing all over Malediktator, which made him become irritated by them. *

Malediktator: By the power vested to me, I command that you bees stop buzzing all over me and attack Ladybug and get the miraculous from her! *He creates a yellow orb, releases it to the bees, and they point their stingers out at Ladybug and Queen...

Malediktator: By the power vested to me, I command that you bees stop buzzing all over me and attack Ladybug and get the miraculous from her! *He creates a yellow orb, releases it to the bees, and they point their stingers out at Ladybug and Queen Bee. *

Queen Bee: Uh, Ladybug... *The swarm of Bees started flying towards them. *

Ladybug: Bug shield! 

Queen Bee: Hive shield! *They both summoned their defense shields and blocked off the angry swarm of Bees. But then, a force power pushed Ladybug and Queen Bee back, they flew off the roof, Ladybug threw her yo-yo out, grabbed Queen Bee's hand, and she pulled herself up and Queen Bee back on top of the roof. * Ugh, rude much.