Hive mind aftermath, training with Master Fu, and plans for dinner

After the battle with Hive Mind, Mr. Allard walked back inside the Museum where he saw Mr. Schwartz talking to a few Museum patrons.

Mr. Allard: Mr. Schwartz.

Mr. Schwartz: Oh, Rubert. I was just gonna look for you.

Mr. Allard: You were?

Mr. Schwartz: Yes, I was. I wanted to say I did something and... with you being akumatized, you made me open my eyes on thinking about closing down this Museum.

Mr. Allard: You were?

Mr. Schwartz: Yes, I did. I was thinking about putting the plans aside of building a shopping mall in the same land.

Mr. Allard: So no mall then?

Mr. Schwartz: No mall, I'm afraid. Besides, you made me realize that insects aren't just bugs, they are a way of life. Like, what do they do and what we see in them. Not just their appearance. So that's why... I decided to keep the Museum open and you can keep your job.

Mr. Allard: Really? You're gonna resume the Museum to be open and letting me keep my job?

Mr. Schwartz: yes, Rubert. Welcome back. *He stick his hand out and Mr. Allard shook his hand. *

Mr. Allard: Thank you, Mr. Schwartz. 'It's good to get my job back for such a short while.'

Mr. Schwartz: Come, in order to bring in more business, why don't we work on an advertising project, maybe that'll be help increase profit so we won't have to sale the land.

Mr. Allard: I like that idea. *They start walking to the visual department room and discuss more of it. Outside of the Le Sorbonne, Adrien quietly crept back into theater 9 where Kagami's still watching the movie, he then sat next to her, and she looked at him. *

Kagami: (whisper quietly) You took quite a while in the bathroom.

Adrien: (whisper back) Sorry. The line was long.

Kagami: (whisper back) Oh. Okay.

Adrien: (whisper back) Did I miss anything?

Kagami: (whisper back) Not really. Think we're close to the end of the movie.

Adrien: (whisper back) Okay. 'Good thing I didn't miss the whole movie or I would've been in huge trouble.' *So he then enjoyed the rest of the movie with Kagami. *

Outside of Master Fu's massage shop, Marinette, Bridgette, and Marin fed their Kwamis and they went inside the building and stopped at the door. Marin knocked on the door, master Fu put his cup down and stood up from the rug.

Master Fu: Come in. *The door opened and they walked inside. * Ahh, you're here.

Marinette: Yeah, apparently something came up.

Master Fu: I heard. *He pulled out his phone and showed them the news story. *

Marin: Then I guess you understand?

Master Fu: Yes, I do. *He put his phone back in his pocket. * So, are we ready for your training?

Marinette/Bridgette/Marin: Yes.

Master Fu: Very well. *He walked to the picture frame, turned it over, the secret button appeared on the wall, he pressed on the button, and the secret door opened. * Let's go. *They walked inside the secret room and they looked around to see an open field. * So, today you will be dealing with this. *He pointed his cane out, which made the Negatus appeared. *

Bridgette: What is that?

Master: A Negatus. These creatures absorb magic. Only the most powerful spell delivered with perfect skill and concentration has any chance at all of affecting them.