Saying happy birthday to Juleka, planned spa trip, and thinking

Outside of the Liberty boat, the Winxs, Lovelix, Olixs, Majorixs, and Regalixs were walking down the steps and walking to the Liberty boat. 

Stella: You sure this is the place?

Layla: Stella, we visited the Houseboat before, their address is still the same.

Stella: You know how people change things. It's kinda hard to recap on some things.

Bloom: Well, we're close. *They walk along the gang plank and met up with the others. * Happy birthday, Juleka.

Juleka: Thanks. *The others said happy birthday to her too. *

Roxy: We got a present for you. Sort of last minute.

Juleka: That's nice. Just put it on the present table with the other presents.

Musa: I'll do it. *Tecna handed Musa the wrapped present and she put the present on the present table. * 

Flora: They must have lots of friends here.

Zoe: Yeah. But we'll get to know them later. Right now, let's have some while we still can.

Tina: Why, Zoe?

Zoe: You don't know when evil might strike again. *The others agreed to that and they began to socialize some more. Down in the living room, Anarka got done setting the sausage pin wheels on the plate. *

Anarka: There

Anarka: There. All done. Luka, would you mind putting this outside where the other foods are at?

Luka: Sure, mom. *He held the plate, walked up the steps to the upper deck, and put the sausage pinwheels on the table where the rest of the food was. *

Othiteka: (putting the pigs in a blanket in the oven, set the timer for them to cook) While that's being baked, better get started on the dipping sauces. 

Aurora: Anarka, I thought you and Othiteka were divorce.

Anarka: stirring the punch bowl) We are, mom. We're not planning on getting back together, maybe not in the long run.

Aurora: But, still. Why would you invite him over to your house after what he did to you? We all know men can do the unthinkable when it comes to marriages or their... one time affairs. When did he show up?

Anarka: Father's day. With his other kids.

Aurora: Those two kids? And you just accepted them here? In your household?

Anarka: I wouldn't say I did. He just told me the woman he had an affair with died from cancer, apparently his relatives cut ties with him and he has no place to go. Least he thought one of us.

Aurora: Honey, I fear he might do it all over again to you and your kids. Would you really want someone like him in your kids lives all over again?

Anarka: It was hard at first but I learned to let go of the past and sometimes give people a second chance.