Heroes vs Frozer

In the city, Frozer sees the whole city frozen in ice, he smirked evilly. On top of a roof, the other heroes are also in ice form.

Icefly: I love this ice form. *He started to skid a little bit, but Ice Eagle caught him. * Still working on the kinks with ice skates. Hehe.

Blue Ice: I don't mind the ice skates, but the tiaras are pretty.

Ladyice: Focus. We have a villain to catch.

Frozer: Ladybug and Black Panther. Your frozen statues will sparkle like trophies upon my kingdom of ice!

Mister Ice: What's this villain's deal?

Lady Ice: It's Frozer, he was Phillipe.

Ice Panther: The figure skater?

Lady Ice: Yes. *Soon, some icicles were being shot out, everyone evaded them. *

Mister Ice: What was that?

Frozer: Like what I did? I turned Paris into my own ice kingdom. But the one thing I need to make it more perfect is your miraculous. Hand them over before I turn you all into hero popsicles.

Icedon: Not a chance, Frozer. Unfreeze your ice first.

Frozer: Never! I gave you a chance to cooperate with me, but you messed it up. Taste the icicles. *He start firing out icicles at them, everyone leaped down from the roof, landed on the ice, the Pixies and Fairies all hovered, Frozer whistled out to his ice monsters, snowmen fiends, and Polar Bears. * Get them!

Bloom: You guys deal with Frozer. We'll deal with them. *The heroes skated on the ice to deal with Frozer. *

Stella: Crystal light! *She shoots a gold and ice blue sphere against the ice monsters and they melted. Musa, Tecna, Layla, Flora, and Roxy flew down, seeing more ice monsters. *

Tecna: Chill breath! *She shoots a turquoise beam of electricity at the other ice monsters and they melted too

Tecna: Chill breath! *She shoots a turquoise beam of electricity at the other ice monsters and they melted too. One jumped on Layla's leg, she shakes it off. *

Layla: Get off my leg, you

Layla: Get off my leg, you... Hail rays! * She shoots a pink and blue energy swirls in a circle which then turns into a pink/blue beam of energy at the ice monster, it hit the ground. The snowmen fiends groaned and started throwing out snowballs, they evaded the snowballs. *