Outing time, meeting with Luka, and getting Malediktator

After talking to Sabrina, Sabrina went home for the day, a vibration inside her purse was felt, Marinette reached into her purse, and pulled out her phone.

Marinette: Hmm, it's Luka. *She opened the message from him and read it. *

🐍: Hey, Melody. Are you free now or are you still training?

🐞: I was done training for a while. I was at the park, Sabrina wanted to talk to me, now I'm free t the moment.

🐍: Okay. Are you at the park still?

🐞: Yeah, I'm about to leave.

Luka: 'Uh-oh. She's about to leave. I have to meet her there. Better tell her to stay there so I can meet her there.'

🐍: Can you stay there? I'm about to go there and meet you.

🐞: Okay.

Marinette: Hmm, wonder why he wants me to stay here and wait for him here.

Tikki: Think he wants to know where you are and meet you there.

Marinette: (looking at her phone) Hmm, you might be right. Plus, it probably not a far trip from his house to here. Better wait for him, I guess. *She puts her phone back in her purse and waits patiently for Luka to come. On the streets, Felix and Bridgette were walking together and they made it to the Jardin des Tuileries. *

Felix: Here we are.

Bridgette: (looking at the scenery) Wow.

Felix: Beautiful, isn't it?

Bridgette: Yeah. I haven't been here before.

Felix: Same. I... always think about taking you here with me someday.

Bridgette: Really?

Felix: Yeah. Sorry if that sounded weird or anything.

Bridgette: No, no. It's not weird at all. It's nice actually.

Felix: I'm glad you think so. *They start walking around and look at the flowers. A cyclist with a basket of flowers rode by and handed Felix a flower. *

Cyclist: For your sweetheart

Felix: (taking the flower) Thank you. *He hands Bridgette a white carnation. *

 *