Frozer aftermath, doing homework, talking to Chloe, and juice date

After the battle with Frozer, everyone went back to society before the day ended. Back at College Francoise DuPont, Adrien and Kagami were at fencing practice, Kagami takes off her mask and kisses Adrien's.

Kagami: Touché.

Adrien: (he takes off his mask and tries to kiss her) En garde. *They both leaned in and kissed, Mr. D'argencourt clapped and cleared his throat. *

D'argencourt: I know you two are at your best, but please save the lovey-dovey moment for after practice

Adrien: Right, sorry.

Kagami: (putting the helmet back on) Won't happen again. *Adrien put his helmet back on too and they both started fencing. In Tyler's house, Melanie reads a book in the living room as Tyler works on his homework in his room. *

Melanie: Hmm, what can I make for dinner? We already had lasagna last night, I go grocery shopping tomorrow, good thing I have the day off tomorrow and I get paid too. So, I'll go grocery shopping while Tyler is in school Good thing tomorrow is Friday. Or maybe we could go shopping together after school? That could work out. Perfect. *She gets up, walk to the kitchen, he goes through the pantries and see what he can make for dinner tonight. * Hmm... I got some frozen fish fillets, fries, and some fresh salad mix. I can make fish and chips and a salad on the side. That's a good dinner for tonight. Better start prepping them now. *She starts getting food for cooking. *

In Marinette's house, Marinette greeted her parents and everyone else as she headed up to her room, Nele floated in the air, she wanted when he saw Marinette, she barked and licked Marinette's face.

Marinette: (chuckling) Hi, Nele. *Nele barked and keep licking her face. * I miss you too. *She let Nele hover in thin air, Lockette appeared next to her, and she opened her purse then let Tikki out of her purse. * Good thing that battle didn't take too long to do. *She gets out some of her subjects and gets started on it. In the Liberty, Luka walked in and he sees everyone in the livingroom. *

Anarka: Hey, lad.

Luka: Hey, mom. Juleka told you where I was?

Anarka: Yes, she did. She's in the cabin.

Luka: Thanks. I have homework and practice my violin playing.

Anarka: Okay. *Luka walks into the cabin, he sees Juleka finishing up her homework in her classes. *

Juleka: (putting in the last bit of answers) That's done. *She closed her notebook, put her math and geography homework in her backpack, and put it aside. * Hey, you're back. What happened?

 What happened?