First wedding ceremony, playing with kittens, and training session part 1

Outside of Master Fu's house, Luka, Jessica, Aeon, Adrien, Jordan, Lucasm Zoey, Zoe, Tyler, Trinity, Bloom, Layla, Musa, Flora, Roxy, Stella, Tecna, Zoey, Tina, Alice, Nataly, Lily, Chiara, Gemma, Anya, Yana, Liza, Alina, Shantel, Ellie, Phoebe, Serena, Noelle, Melody, Nellie, Juniper, Silvia, Timmy, Helia, Nabu, Brandon, Sky, and Riven were outside of Master Fu's house, ready to go inside.

Jessica: So, we're all here? *Some did a head count, but no one saw Marinette, Marin, and Bridgette. * 

Adrien: Where are Marinette, Bridgette, and Marin? *They don't know where they are. * 

Lucas: Think they're late?

Zoey: Think they are, I don't know.

Luka: We'll have to tell Master Fu why they're not here. *He opened the door and they walked inside his house, then went through the next door, and that's when Master Fu stands up with his cane as he watched them walking in. * 

Master Fu: Hello, everyone. *They all said hello to Master Fu, he then looked around, and he knows where she is, but not Marin and Bridgette. * I see Marin and Bridgette are not here.

Zoey: No, master. Do you know where they are?

Master Fu: She sent me a message saying she and them are doing something, but will come by afterwards for their training session. *They all nodded and understand that. * Since that's being settled, shall we get started on your training session? *They all answered yes to Master Fu. * Good, let's go then. *He flipped the picture of him and Marianne over, the secret door opened revealing a red button on the wall,  he pressed it, and the secret door opened. * Come on through. *He stepped in first and everyone else followed him inside the secret room, then the door closed behind them. Outside of the Saint-Chapelle, the van stopped in front of the Church. *

Tom: Okay, here we are

Sabine: That took longer than I thought.

Tom: (turning the van off) Well, it's been quite a while since we ever went to a church.

Sabine: (unbuckling her seat belt) Would going to my mother's funeral counts?

Tom: I see what you mean. Come on, guys. I need help getting this cake to the banquet hall. *Mulan and Shang help carry the cake to the banquet hall close to the Church. * 

 *