Epilogue

*2 years later*

Author POV

Yn was running here and there and telling the workers to do their work carefully...she sits on the chair being tried then someone hold a glass filled with water infront of her face.. she take it and gulp down the water in one go...

Yn:-thank you Yoon Ah..

Yoon Ah,sung woo's wife..yes,she is his wife..he got married with her..she was a new employee on Jeon corporation and there she first saw sung woo and fell in love with him..she get to know about Rose,his ex wife by her colleague... one day she proposed him but he refused her proposal but still she didn't give up and at least one day sung woo accepted her proposal.. Jeon family are happy for them...now they are happy couple and Yoon Ah is 5 months pregnant...

Yn place the glass on the table and looked at Yoon Ah...

Yn:-where is ji hyun??

Yoon Ah:-he is in his room, studying..

Yn:-see today is his birthday but still he is studying and his dad & his brother snoring his ass off.. didn't wake up yet..i am going to wake them up,you go and give something to Ji Hyun to eat..

Yes, Yn have another child..he is 1 years old and he is just like his father,he got his father's habit..he always trouble his mom...Yn got up and goes towards her...
She entered inside the room and saw that her husband and son are sleeping while covering themself....

Yn:-JEON JUNGKOOK!!!JEON JUNG WOO!!!!

she shouted at them but it didn't effect them a bit..they are still laying like they didn't hear anything...

They picked from inside the blanket when they didn't heard anything..they saw that Yn was standing there while folding her hands near her chest..they got up and smiled at her...

Yn ignored them and told them to get fresh and dressed up

Yn ignored them and told them to get fresh and dressed up...they both nods their heads and goes inside the washroom and Yn goes outside...

In this 2 years everything changes..all couples and families are happy with each other..

About Rose and lisa,they get life time prisonment and now regretting their decisions..but it's too late to regret now..

And about Nancy,well her dad tried his best to save his daughter and take her out off the prison but Kim family didn't let that happen...and at least her dad lose hope and give up...now Nancy was in prison too..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 || 𝑱𝑱𝑲𝒙𝒀𝑵 || ✓ 🎉