Chapter-42

Shibu's POV

I look at that person's face and got shocked..that person is Nancy..

She was holding a wine glass in her hand and her dress is soaked because of that drink

She was holding a wine glass in her hand and her dress is soaked because of that drink..she angrily look at me and said..

Nancy:-don't you have eyes?? can't you see??

Shibu:-i am sorry..

Nancy:-sorry my foot..do you know how expensive this dress is?? leave it how you will know..you don't even know the meaning of expensive..

Because of her shout everyone was looking at us and i feel guilty..i thought it's my fault so that's why i apologize to her but she just humiliated me infront of everyone..i hang my head low because of guilt but her next statement make me angry..how can she say something like this to me..i didn't tolerate this,i look at her and said..

Shibu:-mind your language Nancy.. don't you dare to say something like this..

Nancy:-ohh so now you are warning me..how dare you to talk back to me..you b!t*h..

Saying this Nancy raises her hand to slap me..i close my eyes to feel that slap but i didn't feel anything..i opened my eyes and see a hand is holding Nancy's hand behind my back..i look my behind and see that Taehyung is standing there while anger is visible in his eyes..he look at Nancy like he will eat her..

Taehyung POV

After talking on phone i came back to the party and was going to join Apu, Jimin and Shibu again but i got confused seeing lots of peoples are circling somthing but what happened..i go there and see that Nancy is insulting Shibu infront of everyone..how dare she..she raise her hand to slap her but before that i hold her hand..and looks at her angrily..

Author POV

Nancy:-Taehyung thank god you came..look what she did with my dress.. this dress is so expensive and she ruined it..this cheap girl..

Taehyung:-Nancy thinks before you say something..do you know whom are you talking??

Nancy:-yes i know very well.. with a cheap girl..

Taehyung:-SHUT UP!! don't you dare to say a single word against her..

Nancy:-why are you taking her side??who is she to you?? what's relation you have with her??

Taehyung:-do you want to know?? okay then...

And then Taehyung holds Shibu's hand and take her towards the stage and stand middle of it...he signal a man to bring the mic that man handed him the mic and then leave the stage..

he signal a man to bring the mic that man handed him the mic and then leave the stage