Chapter-9

They heard someone's voice from behind... they trun around to look at that person...

And that person is non other than

THE GREAT KIM NAMJOON

(Ouf sooo Handsome 😘..no no i am loyal to Taehyung 🥰💜)

And Namjoon said...

Namjoon:- what are you both doing?!

Seeing Namjoon Taehyung sigh in relief and said...

Taehyung:- thank god you came Hyung..

Namjoon was going to say something but before him Shibu said..

Shibu:- again Hyung...i told you there is no Hyung..why are you saying"Hyung""Hyung" again and again..

Taehyung:- miss i request you.. please let me talk first..

Shibu:- shut up!!.. what are you trying to say i do not late you talk??i know boys like you very well.. you all are same..

Taehyung:- miss please..

Taehyung sigh and didn't said anything to her because he understand that talking with her is useless so he said to Namjoon...

Taehyung:- Hyung please tell her something...

Again she interrupt him and said

Shibu:- again Hyung..

(To Namjoon)

Oppa please tell something to this silly man..i told him many times that there is no Hyung but still he is arguing with me...

(To Taehyung)

You Alian get out of the cafe..

Taehyung:- WHAT?!?.. what did you call me??

Shibu:- why you don't have ears? can't you listen what i said..i said you are a Alian..

Taehyung:- don't call me by that name..

Shibu:- i will..say what you will do...

Taehyung:- i am warning you..

Shibu:- Alian..Alian..Alian..

Namjoon was enjoying and laughing seeing their fight.. after few minutes he understand that it's time to stop them otherwise they will eat each other alive..so he towards them...

Namjoon:- kids.. please stop the fight..

Shibu:- he starts frist..(pont a finger towards Taehyung and said that)

Taehyung:- me?!? You are the one who start first..

Namjoon:- ok ok..no more fighting..let me talk..