Chapter-38 (SMUT 21+)

*in Paris*

Yn POV

I opened the door of our room and the view shocked me.. Jungkook was laying on the floor..i run towards him..

Author POV

Yn:-Jungkook what happened with you??why are you laying here??

Jungkook:-Y..Yn..why..why..ar..are..you he..here??*drunk voice*

Yn:-wait what happened with your voice??are you drunk??

Jungkook:-why..why are you car..care..go and dan..dance with..with your..Bam..BamBam..

Yn:-what are talking about?? it's not like that what you thought..

Jungkook:-don't lie..i saw it..with..with..my own eyes..how..how you smi..smile when tha..that BamBam tou..touch you..

Yn:-Jungkoo-

Jungkook:-why are you do..doing this Yn??

Yn:-Jungkook i think you are not in your sence tonight,we will talk tomorrow..

Author POV

Saying this Yn started to got up but before that Jungkook hold her hand and pulled her towards him..

Yn tried to free herself from him but Jungkook being stubborn didn't leave her hand...

He is staring at her and place his hand on her cheeks..and started to come closer to her face...

Yn:-jung.. Jungkook.. what are you do.. doing?

Jungkook:-Y..Yn..i..i..nee..need..yo..you..

Yn:-what?? Jungkook leave me we will talk tomorrow..

But Jungkook didn't leave her hand and lean closer to her... Yn tried to push him but all her effects go on vain..

Jungkook hold Yn's both hands and place his lips upon her..and started move his lips...

He pick her up in his arms and place her on bed still kissing her

He leaves her lips when he feels out of breath...

Yn:-Jungkook please lis-...

Jungkook:-shhhh.. don't talk..i need you Yn..

Before Yn could say something more,he place his lips again on her...Yn tried to push him but he is more stronger than her...he hold Yn's both hand above her head..

After sometime he leaves her lips and attack on her neck

After sometime he leaves her lips and attack on her neck..he started to suck and biting there..He slowly place his hand on her waist..and slowly slowly his hand go upwords and stop on her b@ob$...he rub his fingers on her n!pples..He leaves her neck and look at her eyes..

Yn:-jung.. Jungkook...

Before Yn could say something he again kiss her...his hands leaves her b@ob$ and slowly go towards her exposed thigh..he rubs her exposed thigh...

Being desperate he rip her dress..and shamelessly looking at her exposed body..he also undone his shirt... Yn was just laying there being lifeless while tears are felling down from her eyes..

Jungkook slowly lean towards her and take her clothed n!pples in his mouth..he rub his fingers on her clothed cl!t..he slowly slide her br@ from her shoulder...now she is half n@k€d infront of him..

He place a k!$$ on her n!pples... Yn mo@n because of his touch..he slowly slide her p@nty still k!s$ing her n!pples..now Yn is fully exposed infront of him..

Jungkook slowly slide his his pants along with his boxers..and again hover over her...

Yn:-Jungkook please leave m...ahhhhhhh

Jungkook didn't let Yn finish her sentence..he slide his one finger inside her cl!t.. Yn shout because of the pain..he slowly put another finger inside her and slowly moving his fingers inside out..

He take off his fingers when he feels Yn is about to cum..he look at Yn's face who is now a mo@ning mess..

He place his member t!p infront of her pu$$y and slowly rub there.. after teasing her,he slowly put his member inside her pu$$y..

Yn:-ahhhhh..pl..please..n..no..ahhhh...

Jungkook:-ahhh yn..yo..you are..are so..ti...tight..hhh...

Jungkook moan feeling the warmth of her body around him.. Yn tried to stop him but he didn't stop..he is countilessly pounding inside her..soon the room filled with mo@n,go@n,skin slapping,wet sound and many more unholy sound..

going more inside her he started move his hips...

Yn:-ahhhhh..hhhh...

Yn was moaning mess when he hit her g-spot..he take one of her nipple inside his mouth and started to suck it while with another hand he play with her another nipples..

Like this he started to torture her whole night and Yn was just laying there and shouting for help but there is no one who can save her from this monster....

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Finally after so many chapters finally they did it..i know it's forced but still..

If you not comfartable with it then i am sorry...

I will post the next chapter soon..till then wait 🤗🤗

I purple you 💜💜