Chapter -36

Yn POV

I was going to apologize to that person but shocked to see that person's face...

Yn:-LISA!!

Jungkook:-lisa??what are you doing here??

Lisa:-oh i just came here because of some office work..

Jungkook:-oh..

Office work or something else?? before we came in Paris she don't have any work or not she do something, always stay in our house.i mean Jungkook house and now suddenly she have work and came in Paris...is she says truth or not.. something is wrong with her..

Jungkook:-btw are you free tomorrow??

Lisa:-yeah..why??

Jungkook:-actually me and Yn are going to visit a place,so wants to join us??

Lisa:-oh sure..i would love too..

Jungkook:-oh ok then meet you tomorrow morning.. good night...

Wait,why he invited her??i thought just he and me are going there but why she?? leave it it's his choice,i am no one here to tell him anything...

------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

Yn POV

Right now we are waiting for Lisa..she didn't arrive yet..why don't she have any responsibility.. we told her that we will leave at 8am and it's 8:30am but still she didn't come yet..such an indispensable person..

Yn:-Jungkook can we go?? please..

Jungkook:-Yn wait Lisa didn't arrive yet..why are you being stubborn??

Yn:-sorry 😞

Jungkook:-see she came..

Lisa:-sorry for being late..

Jungkook:-it's okay come lets go..

We are going to leave but just then i saw a familiar figure and towards him..

Yn:-hi BamBam..