Chapter-40

Author POV

Yn and Jungkook come to Korea.. right now they are standing in the airport waiting for the car which is coming to pick them up..

After sometime the car arrive..they both get Inside the car.. while riding the car they didn't utter a single word..Jungkook tried to talk to her but she didn't reply any words of him..

After sometime Yn told the driver to stop the car and get off from the car and told driver to get all her belongings out.. Jungkook also came out off the car...

Jungkook:-what happened yn??why stop the car here??and why are you told him to take off your belongings??

Yn:-because i am not going to your house with you...

Jungkook:-what??why??

Yn:-tell me why am i go??who are you to me?? no one right??so why would i go with you??our contract is over now..now i am not going to leave with you in your house...

Jungkook:-but yn...

Before Jungkook could say something more the driver come with Yn's belongings.. Yn take her things from him and left the place from there...

-------------------------------------------------------

*Jeon mansion*

Here everyone is chit chatting and having their breakfast when sung woo notice Jungkook to enter inside the house..

Sung woo:-Jungkook??

Hearing him all the other family members also look at that direction where he is watching..

Ji hyun run towards Jungkook as soon as he saw his father.. other family members also go towards him and stand infront of him...

Mr Jeon:-Jungkook what happened??why are you here?? your honeymoon is not over yet right??

Mrs Jeon:-yes and where is Yn??she didn't come with you??

Sung woo:-why you come suddenly without informing us??is everything alright??

Everyone is showering him with their questions and he just stand there hanging his head low thinking about some excuse..obviously he do not going to say the real reason for which they came back...

Mr Jeon:-what happened Jungkook??say something..

Jungkook:-huh??hhumm..mm.. actually we are feeling bored there and missing you all so we thought to come back..

Mrs Jeon:-ohh but where is Yn??is she didn't come with you??

Jungkook:-no..i..i mean yes..she come with me but in our way she met one of her childhood friend so she go with her for spending some time..

Mrs Jeon:-ohh okay..go and freshen up i will arrange your breakfast..

Jungkook:-okay..

Rosé POV

What happened with Jungkook??i think something is wrong..he came back so suddenly and Yn is also not with him.. something is suspicious..did Lisa's plan work?? Lisa and Jungkook did that and now Yn is angry on him and parted her way??but if it's becomes true but where is Lisa??why isn't with him??i have to find out about this..

------------------------------------------------------

*Few days later*

Jungkook POV

It's been days since we came back from Korea..but Yn still didn't come back..i tried to call her so many times but she didn't picking up my calls...i told my family that her friend is forcing her to stay with her that's why Yn didn't come back but how long??how long i am going to lie to them..i have to say them truth..no i don't have that much confidence to tell them the truth..i will find Yn and again bring her back but now not as contract,i will bring her as my wife..yes wife..i have feelings for her from past few days before we go to honeymoon but i never had that much courage to tell her..i was sacred at that time but now i am not scared at all..i will confess my feelings to her and bring her back...

--------------------------------------------------------

Yn POV

Right now i am going to house.. today i try to find a job but i didn't get any..i have to find a job as soon as possible..

I am standing infront of my house when i heard a familiar voice behind me..i trun around and see..

i trun around and see

Yn:-ohh Taehyung..what are you doing here??

Taehyung:-nothing special just come here for inviting you..

Yn:-inviting me but for what??

Taehyung:-actually after two days it was my birthday and i arrange a party at my home so that's why i came here for inviting you..

Yn:-ohh happy birthday but i don't think i can come..

Taehyung:-i know for Jungkook right??i know everything about that happened on Paris..

Yn:-what?? how?? Jungkook told that to everyone??

Taehyung:-not everyone just me and Jimin..we are his close friends that's why he just tell us.. leave this and tell me are you coming or not??

Yn:-see tae-..

Taehyung:-i don't want to hear anything from you.. please come not for me but come for Shibu..i arrange a special surprise for and i want you to present there.. please don't say no..

Yn:-okay..

Taehyung:-thanks..

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Do vote & comments 🥺🥺

I purple you 💜💜💜