Chapter-3

*Next morning*

*In someone's house*

*In kitchen*

??:- baby..

??:- don't talk to me... Jimin..

Jimin:- but Apu....

So here Jimin was scolded by his wife because he came back home being drunk...

Apu:- No.. don't.. you promised me that you will never drink.. but still you drink...i didn't expect this from you...i trust you but you broke my trust...

Jimin:- but baby... atleast listen to me first...

Apu:- how can you expect me to listen you.. when you didn't even listen to me... you know how much i hate drink..

Saying this Apu started to cry.. seeing this Jimin got worried...he go towards Apu and hug's her...

Apu:- you know that Jimin that i hate drink... because of this damn drink my eldest sister died... you how much i love her..she was my inspiration.. but she was addicted to drinks...

One day when she was coming home being drunk.. she was so drunk that she didn't see a car was coming towards her... before she reacts the car hits her...

If she was not drink this day..that incident will never happen..and today she will also lives with us....

After completing her sentence Apu brust out crying...and fell on the floor....

Jimin:- baby please don't cry... it's not our hand to stop those things...

And about me..i didn't want to drink... it's was just for our collaboration and above of this you know how lonely Jungkook was...he works all day... and after that he has to spend time with his child and family... that's why he doesn't get time for himself....

I think maybe he needs sometime for himself so i took him to the club...

Baby please don't misunderstood....

Apu:- but still you have lots of place to go... you can go restuarant...why you go club?!..

Jimin:- sorry baby...i won't do that again... please forgive me this time...

Apu:- okay..

Jimin:- huh...thank you baby...i love you....