Chepter-48

Lisa:-excuse me Jungkook..i have to attend the call..

Jungkook:-hmm

Author POV

Lisa left from there and just then Shibu come and sits beside Jungkook..she is going to talk to him but she notice that he is looking somewhere else..she looks at the direction where he is looking and saw that he is looking at Yn,who is busy talking with Apu...

Shibu:-she is looking beautiful isn't??

Jungkook:-yes..huh?? Shibu you here??

Shibu:-yess.. Leave it and let's talk about Yn..

Jungkook:-what??

Shibu:-oppa i think you should confess your feelings to her..

Jungkook:-what are you talking.. it's not going to happen and above of that she already have boyfriend..

Shibu:-who??are you talking about BamBam??

Jungkook:-yess...she is happy with him..

Shibu:-no oppa he is not her boyfriend.. BamBam comes to this party today and he told us everything..he and Yn are just good friends nothing else..

Jungkook:-huh??

Shibu:-yess..and oppa i think you should confess your feelings to her..see if she say yes then good but if no then...umm...then we will see...

Jungkook:-i want to but how??

Shibu:-don't need to worry..we already arranged everything you just have to go that place as we already decided..

Jungkook:-you all arranged everything??but how?? didn't i told you all to cancel it..

Shibu:-yess..you did.. but you know we are stubborn so we arrenged everything and now you won't no..you have to go there...

Jungkook:-okay fine..

Shibu:-good..now go.. jiminie oppa and Tae is waiting for you to the room..go they will told you everything what you have to do...

Meanwhile

Lisa is waiting for Rose to come..she is standing infront of the entrance.. Rose told her to wait here.. after sometime Rose come..

Lisa:-where were you??and why you called me here??

Rosé:-*she didn't answer her question*here take this..

Lisa:-what is it??

Rosé:-viagara..

Lisa:-what??but why you bring it here??

Rosé:-listen to me very careful..we just have tonight..mix this viagra to Jungkook's drink and make sure that Jungkook drink it..and then you know what you have to do..and please don't do any kind of mistake like you do last time.. okay??

Lisa:-okay...

Lisa POV

I come inside with Rose behind me.. after coming here i didn't saw Jungkook anywhere but i noticed a perticular fingure it's Shibu..i go towards her and asked her about Jungkook and she told me that he has go to washroom and then she also excused herself and left...

Lisa:-what should we do now?

Rosé:-give me the viagra..

I handed her the viagra secretary so that no one saw us..and then she looked somewhere and called someone.. it was a waiter..he come towards us..he stands infront of us and then Rose handed him the viagra which i gave her..