Chapter-16

Time skip

In hospital

Yn:- Doctor!! Doctor!!

Author POV

Yn come here while shouting Doctor's name... Doctor come towards her and ask...

Doctor:- what happen mam?? why are you shouting??

Yn:- Doctor please save my friend..she got an accident...*crying*

Doctor:- don't worry we will try to save her but let me see her first...

Saying this Doctor check Shibu...

Doctor:- omg...her condition is very critical we have to operate her first...

(To staffs)

Staffs go and prepare the operation theatre...

Yn:- Doctor what happen??is she alright??

Doctor:- see right now we can't tell anything...

Yn:- please Doctor save her....please*pleading tone*

Doctor:- we will try our best...

Saying this Doctor goes inside the Operation theatre...

After Doctor leaves, Yn goes to the nearest seat and sits and started to cry....

Yn:- please Shibu be safe..*crying*

--------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Author POV

Seeing Yn shouting Shibu got confuse but then she hear a sound of horn...she trun around and see a truck is coming towards her direction... before she react that truck hits her....

Yn POV

I was shouting at Shibu telling her to move aside but because of noises she didn't hear me... but then she trun around and see a truck was coming towards her...i got worried but then the truck hit her and she land on the road... and after that people started to circling her...i run towards her and see blood was coming out of her head and some blood stains are in road...i go towards her and started to cry... just then a man said...

Random Man:- don't cry here... take her to the hospital..

There is a taxi standing infront of us.. with the help of some people,i picked up Shibu in a taxi... and started to taking her to the hospital from there....

-----------------------------------------------

Present time

Author POV