Chapter-30

Author POV

Author POV

Jungkook come downstairs with Yn behind him..he came and see that his dad is sitting in sofa..he go towards him and said...

Jungkook:-Dad.. Sung woo hyung said that you called me...

Mr Jeon:-yes..i told him.. let's go we are going to police station...

Jungkook:-police station?? but why??

Lisa POV

Today i am so happy.. after talking with Rose about John..i am sure, she will support me..she is very intelligent..she can help me to get Jungkook..

I was coming downstairs thanking Rose in my mind..when i notice all family members are gather in living room... don't know what happened now..

I came down and stand beside Rose..i was going to ask her why they all are gathered here when i heard they are talking to go to police station.. why they are talking about it??do police by any chance catch John??

I didn't ask anything to Rose...i stand there and heard what they are talking about...

Mr Jeon:-remember we complaint a file against that man who tried to hurt you and Yn...

Jungkook:-yes...

Mr Jeon:-police catch him..they are calling you and Yn to confirm that it was that man or not...

What Mr Jeon uncle said?? police arrest John.. how is this possible??it can't be heppen??now John tell everyone that i am the main culprit..i am the one who told him to kill Yn...now i am dead.. Jeon family will kick me out of the house..i will never be able to make Jungkook my own..

Rose POV

After listening Dad..i look at my side and see that Lisa is too scared.. that stupid girl is panicking..ohh god!!what do i do with this girl?? evryone is here,if someone sees Lisa like this,they will surely suspect her...i want to comfort her but i know if i tried to do that then she will start panicking even more...

I was thinking how to comfort her when Dad said Jungkook and Yn to go with him...so i said..

Rose:-Dad..can i come with you??

Sung woo:-why??what you will do there??

Ahhhh..this man..why god give this stupid husband??he is always interrupting me...

Sung woo:-what heppen??why are you not saying anything??

Rose:-Ahm..noting..i just want to come with you...

Sung woo:-no need..stay here..

Mr Jeon:-it's okay Sung woo.. Rose can come with us..

Sung woo:-but Dad-...

Rose:-thanks Dad..

(To Lisa) Lisa let's go..

Lisa:-m..me??wh..why??yo..you..guys..go..go..i..am..stay.. staying..he..here...

This girl can't understand anything.. i go towards her and hold her hand told her to come with us again..but this time i squeeze her hand for signalling her...and to my good luck..she understand and ready to come with us...

------------------------------------------------------

Rose POV

We came police station.. Jungkook,Dad and Yn are entering inside the police station...me and Lisa are behind them...

Lisa hold my hand and said..

Lisa:-Rose...why you bring me here?? what if John tell everyone that i am the main culprit?? if he did then i wouldn't be able to go back to house with you... please.. let's go back.. please...

Rose:-stop saying nonsense..nothing will happen.. stop panicking...

Lisa:-but...

I didn't listen because i know if i listen her nonsense then i will surely got mad..i am walking faster and she is behind me telling me to go back home but i ignore her....

i am walking faster and she is behind me telling me to go back home but i ignore her

Author POV

Police inspector:-hello Mr Jeon..

Mr Jeon:-hello.. where is that man, inspector??

Police inspector called a constable and tell him to bring John there... after sometime they bring him infront of Jeon's...

Lisa hide behind Rose so that John can't see her...

Inspector:-is it that man who tried to hurt you Jungkook??

Jungkook:-yes...he is the same man...

Inspector:-while searching him we got to know that he works for money.. means he will do any work if you gave money to him..so maybe someone give him money to attack you both...so do you know someone who can do it??

Mr Jeon:-No..we don't have any enemy who will attack on him..

Jungkook:-um..Yn..do you have any enemy??

Yn:-no..why??

Jungkook:-because you are the one whom he tried to attack on not me...he attack on me because i tried to save you..

Sung woo:-why you are discussing with each other.. let's ask him,who gave him money to attack on you...

Jungkook:-yes...

Lisa POV

Oh No!!Now what do i do?? what if John tell my name to everyone?The inspector hold John's coller and asking him questions but he didn't said anything..the inspector told him if he tell the main culprit name then they will leave him..i know they won't do that but John?? i am sure he will tell name to save himself...i am dead now..no one can save me now..

Wait..wh...why..he..he...is..loo...looking..at..at..me??is..is..he..go.. going... going to...sa...say..my..my name??

Author POV

John look at Lisa,who is hiding behind Rose...he open his mouth..and what he said made evryone shocked....

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

A/N:-so what do you think 🤔🤔??what John said that made evryone shocked??

You will find it in next chapter..

till then wait for it 🥰🥰

I purple you 💜💜